I'm a daddy again (kinda!)

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Here he is, meet my newest baby,

SCHULTZ

Affectionately known as Schultzie.

He's 2 months old. He and his siblings were surrendered to the pound and my friend's sister works at the vet where they get checked out. Long live connections on the inside.

He's a pure GSD but not registered. Poor thing got his cajones whacked off a week ago today. I think he's still mad about it.

schultzie.jpg

nice! resembles my pup when we first got him. Mine is a little lighter though :)

M2.jpg

My shepard was named Schultz also... had to have him put down after 14 years... great dogs, lousy hair :)

My GSD Turbo is 15yo. And you're right on the hair. I've learned to live with it; on my clothes, in my car, in my food....

Here's Turbo a/k/a the Square Dog

turbo.jpg

COngratulations!!!

HOW CUTE!!! Look at those EARS!!!

My Mom's GSD/ Bloodhound (nice combo huh?) just died a few months ago.. he was only 8 years old but he had a bout with heartworms that really did a doozy on him.

I LOVE PUPPIES!!

dog.gif

He is too cute!! :thumbsup: My friend took his male in to get "fixed", now he won't get in the car anymore!:laugh:

OMG!!! He is sooooo cute. I love his ears. Congratulations. I hope the rest of his siblings get adopted real soon. :beerchug:

Back