My King

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Picked up a B-King in mid/late November, didnt get much time in the saddle to ride as the weather has completely to crap and will pretty much stay that way until April, gotta love the Iowa weather...

Had a 04 busa

coloradobusa008.jpg

then trade that for a M109R

BadAssbike001.jpg

Now I have a B-King

View attachment 1512712

Yea I like my Zuki's

So far I have just put my GPS on the bike and removed all stickers from B-King, I have lots of stuff on my X-Mas list for the bike, but I am keeping the stock exhaust on it, I like the look of it.

Parts to come, Evo tech tidy tail, fork sliders, frame sliders, bar end mirrors, galfer wave rotors, ss brake lines, hh pads, front and rear stands..

Anyways just wanted to introduce my self and say Hello

:welcome: well you have a nice run on the Suzuki product line going.. :) so how would you rate each of them?

Well, I have been wanting a Busa since they came out, I just could not afford to own one, plus the insurance was high as hell until I found State Farm, I finally found one I liked at a local dealer so I traded in my 03 Z1000 on the busa at the time I just turned 25 and had my dream bike.

The bad thing was everyone I rode with, Dad, brother,friends all had cruiser's including my wife on her rebel 250, it got old waiting for everyone all the time, I rode alot by myself which I did not mind, but sometimes its nice to have people to ride with.

One day we rode out of town and to a dealer, I saw the M109R and had to have, so 2 weeks later I went and recieved the bike, know I could just cruise with the v-twin guys and lay back and enjoy the ride.

Well I saw the new Busa's come out and the sportbike's blood came back into the heart, but when I went to the dealer they had a B-KIng available for a demo ride, I was the first one to demo a King at the dealership and they needed a review of the bike for customers, (keep in mind 14 bikes I have owned, most from this dealer, so they always like my reviews) Well I rode the B-King for 30 miles and fell in love with it, comfy, powerful, different, good brakes, just put the biggest smile on me.....

Busa- fun as hell, decent comfy,
M109R- powerful cruiser, beat every other cruiser out there, good brakes.all day long comfort.
Crappy clutch, crappy tranny, 1-2 shift is bad, not a perfect bike but alot of fun checking the oil is horrible,

B-King- comfy, no weight on wrist,good everything,great instrumental cluster,

One thing I will say about Suzuki's is, they need better clear coats,
You look at a zuki wrong and the darn thing will scratch

Parts to come, Evo tech tidy tail, fork sliders, frame sliders, bar end mirrors, galfer wave rotors, ss brake lines, hh pads, front and rear stands..

I HIGHLY highly recommend the Oberon Bar end Mirrors. I test rode the BKing as well at the dealership I used to work for and the bike was FANTASTIC (hence I own one too) They had removed the bar end to fit a mirror on and there was BAD BAD vibrations. The Oberon's come with the weighted bar end built in. They're a little pricey but well worth your hands not going numb

One thing I will say about Suzuki's is, they need better clear coats,
You look at a zuki wrong and the darn thing will scratch

AMEN :please::please::please: I have the black one and I swear there are new scratches every time I walk into the garage to install a new mod.

:welcome: and good choice in the BKing, nice to have company. :thumbsup:

Been doing some little things to the bike lately since I cant ride it, lovely Iowa winter:banghead:

Got some new T-Rex F/R stands

Bkingstand001.jpg

Bkingstand002.jpg

New Evo-Tech tail tidy, very nice piece, cleans up the back end alot, also lots about 4lbs from the stock rear mudflap, its all steel behind the plastic crap,

New one is aluminum, with black powder coat:thumbsup:
Bkingstand005.jpg

Bkingstand009.jpg

Galfer rotor,ss lines,pads

Bkingstand008.jpg

Frame sliders

Bkingstand007.jpg

Working on getting some front Galfer rotors now, along with ss lines, pads

I bought some cheap ass bar-end mirrors off of ebay that were junk, I should have seen that comming..

After the brakes are all finished I will be ordering new sprockets 17 front, 45 rear, that will make her scream, dont care about top end, just wanna get to 150 fast:laugh:

Tidy tail looks great! :thumbsup:

They're a bit pricey but I highly recommend them for the B-King Oberon's bar end mirrors.

Do you have a direct link to those mirrors, thanks

I did a write up on them on my B-King here and the company I went through was StreetfightersInc, the mirrors page has several options I think its a small operation and it took a few weeks to get from overseas but he was very responsive to my emails and phone calls and delivered them by when he said they would.

The don't vibrate at much at all unless you're in the very upper rev range, which at that point, I'm looking FORWARD and not back :laugh:

Last edited:
:welcome:

Love the first pic of the three bikes :thumbsup: found it funny the 'king' was the smallest pic :laugh:

I found out a couple of weeks ago that if you edit a picture in photobucket, it does it to all the pics you have posted of that pic:laugh:, or I just messed something up, that could be too:lol:

Hey, Warthog, are you a member at www.suzukib-king.org - http://suzukib

Thanks for the link, I forgot about that one..

Yeah, I have a login there, same as this one, but I don't think I've posted anything there. I was looking into the air box mod on that forum but decided against it. Didn't want to sacrifice any low or mid range for top end gains, I'm rarely at peak anyway so why take the fun out of the bottom?

But if anyone wants a couple gen 1 air box tubes I have 2 new ones in my garage :laugh:

Back