with gusto. If a roach tried to escape via cheek or chin, it would be
fingered into muching maw.

wow so your hubby is a cook???Looks good
Little texas petes hot sauce+im there

Why are you always yelling? :moon:

Yeah, I think he got this recipe out of his favorite cook book...:whistle:

white trash.jpg

Firstly girl,
yes it looks gross but also missing bacon,ham and tomatoes.It would be delicious when you give a good bite.Never judge a book by its cover.:whistle:

Secondly,
your husband better exercise if not if he maintains this diet for long his cholestrol level would be damn high.Fatty acids will clog his blood vessels.

Thirdly,
for me personally i would give it a try once a month with exercise.Its good to pamper oneself once in a while.It brightens the day.From your pics of your dinner i can tell you really take care of your figure,diet and health.Its neatly done too.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Secondly,
your husband better exercise if not if he maintains this diet for long his cholestrol level would be damn high.Fatty acids will clog his blood vessels.

Thirdly,
for me personally i would give it a try once a month with exercise.Its good to pamper oneself once in a while.It brightens the day.From your pics of your dinner i can tell you really take care of your figure,diet and health.Its neatly done too.:thumbsup:

Secondly,
I took him to the doctor last year because I wanted him to eat better. I thought for a fact that his cholesterol level was through the roof. Me, "What would you like for lunch?" Dave, "Bacon Sandwich." That's a normal day. Well, his Cholesterol CAME BACK PERFECT!!! I never heard the end of that! :banghead:

Thirdly,
It's called a diet. :banghead:

Back