My good samaritan act

diesel

Registered
I was in my bucket truck at work today and had my apprentice pull into the Hess for fuel. We were at the one diesel pump. This car pulls away from the pump we were at on the opposite side of us and this lady pulls up to it. She gets out to start pumping and this big redneck loser starts screaming at her, swearing and calling her names. I guess he was also waiting for the pump. This lady is like 40 maybe 100 lbs. Then he gets out and gets in her face swearing and yelling. All these guys are around pumping gas and watching this doing nothing. I got out and got in his face and told him if that was my wife, I'd lay his ass out on the pavement right now and he better get lost. He forgot how tough he was and split. I'm kind of glad becuase I would get in serious trouble getting in a fight on the clock! What a ####.

Good on you brother. I think if you told your boss the situation he/she might be alittle forgiving.

I saw this once and it worked.:

Scumbag got out yelling at a woman at the fuel pumps. Why no one knows, I guess he was just being himself. Anyway a Guy on the opposite side filling his car just sprayed gas all over the guy and then pulled out his lighter.

Scumbag runs like a busa on nitro  
laugh.gif

I saw this once and it worked.:

Scumbag got out yelling at a woman at the fuel pumps. Why no one knows, I guess he was just being himself. Anyway a Guy on the opposite side filling his car just sprayed gas all over the guy and then pulled out his lighter.

Scumbag runs like a busa on nitro
laugh.gif
That's awesome!

Good job, Diesel! Too many times people do nothing when someone is bieng mistreated.

On the flip side, you never know what someone might be on or might be packin.

atta boy diesel you did the right thing--this world needs more stand up guys like you!
i have found that most losers that run off at the mouth like that rarley have the ass to back it up--
tpbio does have a point ,so i you gonna play hero be ready to act....

Good job, Diesel! Too many times people do nothing when someone is bieng mistreated.

I was well aware of that so I got right in the dude's face before I said anything....I was fully prepared to knock the F out of this loser if he blinked wrong.

The look on the woman's face was worth it.

I was well aware of that so I got right in the dude's face before I said anything....I was fully prepared to knock the F out of this loser if he blinked wrong.

The look on the woman's face was worth it.
Not to mention, it's worth it to divert the attention away from the helpless.

Good on ya.

--Wag--

Good job, did she at least smile or say thanks?
Actually yes she did say thank God SOMEONE stuck up for me, I was scared. I pictured my mom there getting screamed at by mr bad-ass and I lost it. I wished I was in my personal truck at the time believe me.
-I didn't picture my wife becuase she would have knocked his ass out herself.

Back