My Girl has been Stolen....:~(

dklexluth

Registered
Well Gang, it's happened, the most horrific ordeal that any Busa owner could ever face. My Girl was taken from me by some two bit theives:suspect: in the night. I woke up and getting ready to leave for work and my daughter for school. We were walking towards the Bike, with our helmets under arm, as if we were in slow motion and walking to the space shuttle from the movie The Right Stuff. Only to be aske by my 9 yr old, "Daddy where's your Bike?" And that's were things fell apart from there. The only reminder I was left with was a piece of the insert mirror I had added for seeing cars. :~(:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry bro, a lot of thefts lately.. sorry you had to be one of them. Let us know what insurance gives you (I'm assuming you had insurance)

That is $hitty!
I have mine in an alarmed garage with a cable locked to the wall and 2 Xena alarm locks and I still worry.
What a horrible day.
All the best, and good luck with insurance or getting her back.

Garaged, Lighted Next to My Bedroom Window with a Shot-Gun Under My Bed. Both My Bikes Sleep Well at Night. Sorry for Your Lose

18 years ago 3 bikes got stolen over a 2 week period at the apartment complex that my wife and I were living. I figured mine might be next so I moved it over to my parents house. It was a little more of a hassle to go for a ride cause the bike wasn't right at my apartment anymore but I didn't want to risk getting it stolen by not moving it. Last year 2 of my sons bicycles got stolen out of the driveway cause he got lazy and didn't put them away in the garage that night. It really sucks to have low life dirt bags steal the things that you worked so hard for. Hope the cops find your bike and that it's still in good condition.???

I think we should put a few bait bikes out... be a shame if some scum bag was stealing a bike and something bad happened to him..

What a drag. Hope it all works out for you, brother.

I'd be inconsolable.

Where at in Illinois? Pics? There are a lot of members in the state that could keep an eye for it.

Sorry about your bike being stolen dklexluth. I hope it gets recovered in good shape. About a year and a half ago, some one tried to get my Hayabusa but it was chained down with a ground anchor, locked and covered. The thieves pulled up the dust cover and saw the lock and chain and left it. However, they took all my riding gear and a few Busa aftermarket parts worth well over $2,000.

Thanks, Gang..I do have state farm ins, and I live in Crete. Here are a few pics before I really added the MODS. I'll be looking to buy another one once the case is closed by ins.

IMAGE_007.jpg

IMAGE_003.jpg

sorry i know what your going through mine was stolen this past monday night.

Back