Registered
have fun  
laugh.gif

hi all  
tounge.gif

this is olivier from FRANCE

after my beautyfull 14 :

dernier%20regard.jpg

1200kms with... the busa 08 she's definitively more sport bike than the 06 zzr 1400...

;)

little video of the bike :
http://emmanuellevar.free.fr/octobre....008.wmv

my first 1200 kms on pictures

rodage%20haya%20001.jpg

rodage%20haya%20002.jpg

rodage%20haya%20003.jpg

rodage%20haya%20004.jpg

rodage%20haya%20005.jpg

rodage%20haya%20006.jpg

kickass pics man! Looks like a good break in tour!

Just curious is your busa restricted on power there (like 100hp or such) or is it putting out the full 170+rwhp? Heard they neutered bikes hp in some countries.

Looks like a lot of fun...
beerchug.gif

I miss Europe and hope to get back over there this summer.

Keep posting pics, seems like you're the only one riding your '08 these days...
laugh.gif

kickass pics man! Looks like a good break in tour!

Just curious is your busa restricted on power there (like 100hp or such) or is it putting out the full 170+rwhp? Heard they neutered bikes hp in some countries.
yes, in france all powered bike have maximum 100 hp  
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

but 90% of the French motorcyclists, make fun of the law, the policies do not have has to give us to rules also idiot  
deadhorse.gif

at this time my bike = 100 hp
but, when one can by which wire give again his power to him initial, does not worry you, it will have its 197 HP well the motor bike of full  
whistling.gif

BARCELONE%20GP%202007%20058.jpg

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Nice pictures! What methods do they use to detune them to 100hp and what does that do to the mode selector?

man that power issue sux, love the USA I got all the power it was ment to have. Why do they make it only up to 100 is there something going on with it. Then whats the point of havaing a busa. But can you change something. And whats that thing next to you gear indicator. the lighting bolt in the circle.

Nice pictures! What methods do they use to detune them to 100hp and what does that do to the mode selector?
on all the powered susuki : to cut an electric wire
laugh.gif

in this moment the owners of busa 08 seek all this cursed wire
deadhorse.gif

mode selector in 100 hp :

a = 100hp (but gods thank you one has a good engine torque, almost equivalent I think of the engine torque of the world version)

b = 100hp but torque one in less

c = 75 hp = 600 bandit
whistling.gif
banghead.gif

Back