My busa won't start

JVOLLEY1

Registered
One day it started fine, then I added some oil the next day and it won't start. It acts like it wants to start, but won't catch.

rock.gif
we need some more info
rock.gif

rock.gif

Lights and everything comes on, it sounds like the starter is turning but not catching. Where is the kill switch located? I did notice today that the bike wouldn't move forward or back while in gear and the clutch engaged. I don't remember this being a problem before. Could this be part of the problem??

if you dont know where the kill switch is i would step away from the bike my friend....
check your batt level, it could be something simple like that.

what/how exactly did you add oil?

if its turning over, then its fuel or ignition related...
do you hear the fuel pump running before the engine
turns over?

did you visit any of the wiring harnesses under
the tank? was any other maintenance done?

other possible culprits: kickstand switch,
fallover switch,

any error codes displaying?

If my kill switch of kickstand switch is ON nothing happens when I push the start. So if it is doing anything it isn't them.

I just had the same problem. Could be your spark plugs foul out.If you need information on how to check your plugs. look for the message I posted under Ruler 1

My busa won't crank. I went down on my busa doing wheelies at 12:00 came down on the right side. replace all parts filled with oil but won't start. Have a power commander getting the FI flasher and the oil light won't go off. The FI light use to come on b4 i went down sometimes when i was riding. But i turn the bike off and then back on it went off. Need help It's a 05 Busa:(

Back