my busa with new Yosh R-22

greensleeves

Registered
couldn't wait for warmer weather had to install..

busaR-22 (296x400).jpg

busaR-22.jpg1 (400x237).jpg

2-25-2010 002 (400x300).jpg

by the time I was finished installing and after test run I was frozen so didn't really spend extra time fooling around when done....lol

Hey whats the correct torque for the mid pipe clamp bolts after the header?

Next I'm going to drop the rear 2" and get ride o thous rear blinkers that I hate! replace with smoked lens tail light with integrated blinkers with front turn sigs lenses to match along with the chrome fairing vent screens.
list goes on and on...:lol: It becomes a sickness!

Have a look at the UFO undertrays, you have to cut the standard undertray to fit them but they have the indicators in with the brake lights, you can either mount the tag on the undertray or get a side mounting tag to keep the rear end nice and clean

5.jpg

yea I like the looks of that! does the kit include the rear wheel small fender?

No unfortunatly, it's just the undertray and the lenses with bulbs in. You have to put an additional fuse in to the rear indicators or they will flash too fast as is a bulb has gone. It took me a couple of hours to fit, you have to cut the origional undertray off quite a bit first.

Hayabusa UFO UnderTail Kit (Primer) 1999-06

Here is a link to a guide on fitting, it's not the UFO undertray but it's the same idea

Link no longer works

I have the same pipes also. Did you take the baffles out? 5 minutes to pull em and they sound great.

Last edited:
Back