My Busa Overhaul

I can click my approval or right a short essay on my approval of his progress. He knows I'm following his thread and that I'm glad he's making progress. I don't understand why it bothers folks so much. I use to have a group of friends on here that communicated completely via emoticons ???

:rofl:

Hey it doesn't bother me.... if you wanna pad your post count by all means pad away:beerchug:

I was jus giving you chit about it :poke:

:thumbsup:

Hey it doesn't bother me.... if you wanna pad your post count by all means pad away:beerchug:

I was jus giving you chit about it :poke:

:thumbsup:

I took it that way. But that's the attitude I don't get. It really seems like envy, but I'm not in here padding anything. So many changes have been made to this site to deter active people who stayed in contact with friends through posting and were really having a ball. And because of those decisions a great number of old members aren't around. Like I said I'm following his thread and watching his build to conclusion. Not padding a dayum thing brother. Just a poor working stiff that uses the inexpensive internet to relax. I have so many friends on here it's unreal and from all over the world, just because I decided to buy a $10K Busa in '06 instead of a $65K Mustang :laugh:

the nos parts look great...just grab a tissue when you add up the receipts...it can easily turn into a sickness. how far away are you from getting it running....as far as needed parts / more machine shop time?

I'm sending the bottle back today to get it swapped with a shorter one and I'm still waiting on the swingarm to come in. Once it's in, Tombo Racing will send me that and the engine at one time. Other than that, I have all the parts and just waiting on the engine so I can finish her. Paint can wait till I get to FL. I'm sorry I've had your tools so long RYC, I'll send them back the day I get the engine

Can you share your experience with the gauges and show some pics of what you have?

On a different note, I just got a pic from Tombo Racing! My swingarm came in! Finally! Here is the pic they sent me a few minutes ago

IMAG0172.jpg

Can you share your experience with the gauges and show some pics of what you have?

I would not like to add pictures to your build thread, out of respect to your thread and a lot of us are following it. As far as the gauges go there ok got mine over a year ago with military discount. There are more pros than cons with these gauges.

I would not like to add pictures to your build thread, out of respect to your thread and a lot of us are following it. As far as the gauges go there ok got mine over a year ago with military discount. There are more pros than cons with these gauges.
You could start a thread brother, you know we love it.

I'm proud to say that anything I could do myself with my own hands, I did. Very little of this project was outsourced except for knowledge which I gained mostly from you guys, so Thank you. This journey is almost over and I wish I could Thank everyone that helped personally but that would be a monumental task. Anyway, if anyone needs help, Gen 1 parts, or knowledge on how not to do this, hit me up.

This look about right? Note: The red switch is a standard on/off switch and the black switch is off/momentary on/off. It is only on if you push it up

Wiring Diagram.jpg

Works , of course all those negatives ( grounds ) can go to frame and save wire and weight. The frame will be the return to negative on the battery.

I was thinking of doing that for the front mounted things like the nitrous, switches, and guages

Last edited:
Back