My Busa Overhaul

She found a sticker

20140219_090952.jpg

John, I bought the secondary fan from Schnitz. I was wondering if you were gonna chime in. Who is you're busy that makes them? It could help others out to know

I make them and have been for a while now!
John, I bought the secondary fan from Schnitz. I was wondering if you were gonna chime in. Who is you're busy that makes them? It could help others out to know

I'm really likin' that Brocks Stupid Fast badge on the can,might have to see if I can get one to change out on my Short Meg.:laugh:

(is that the new Alien Head 2?)

Its the Alienhead Original. I think that you'd have to pop the rivets and put new ones in. A pain in the ass if you ask me

If you have the tools, drill and rivet tool; it would only take a few minutes. :poke:

And some folks have bike lifts and sexy garages that would make it even easier. No bending over required :tongue2:

Either way, once I saw it, I knew that was the plaque I had to have on it lol. I love it. I just wish my stuff would come back from Tombo already lol

This is the relocator I bought from Boosted Cycle Performance. It moves the fan switch to the side of the radiator that the coolant comes FROM the engine BEFORE its cooled making the fan come on sooner. Thanks Rob!!

Relocator.jpg

Relocator 2.jpg

Relocator 3.jpg

Relocator 4.jpg

Guages came yesterday. I'll post pics of them later. Schnitz stuff will be here tomorrow. Engine is done but still at Tombo because they are waiting for the swingarm to come in so they can ship it all at the same time. Also, today I'm wiring up the fan temp switch which I will also show in pics on here. Oh oh oh! And! Girl scout cookies get delivered today!

Here are the pics of the gauges and some of the wire work I've done with them as well as a part I made to have my fuel pressure read off the fuel line. I'll have to rig up a fuel line but that isn't a problem. Welp, here ya go

You'll notice that the splices I used are kind of weird. They are environmental splices. You do a metal splice and then add heat shrink over them to keep the elements out. The first pics are of the splices done on the lengthening the fan switch wiring. Then I did the wiring of the gauges

101_2409.jpg

101_2410.jpg

101_2411.jpg

101_2412.jpg

101_2413.jpg

101_2414.jpg

101_2418.jpg

101_2421.jpg

101_2422.jpg

101_2423.jpg

101_2415.jpg

101_2416.jpg