my busa makes dragbike.com

G

well after 3 months of working on my busa it has finally paid off.

yeah , nice. i think i asked before , how is that anodizing holding up on the clutch? no chipping ect. not to be biased but i think the fsmd undertail would look really sweet. i have on and a fender on my bike.it is extremley time consuming to put in (without scratching paint.)i am really interested in the anodizing though.

c-rod 2000 it is powder coating not anadizing this stuff is very durable,it is baked on with a clear coat that is baked on also. i can give you phone number for powder coater . it is a inexpensive modification

All I can say is WOW! You have a very impressive bike, I must say. I hope you don't mind me asking but how much have you invested so far on your busa in terms of cosmetics? Ride safe.

hayabusero- i received one of the first five sets they made.
busagringo-i'm scared to add up the totals but i'm sure its around $10,000. or more
numbnuts-not done yet, i've added mototeck gauges and clear turn signals
boneman- front fender came from yoyodyne $150.00
leemi-it didnt take any trunk space my installation is more detailed than they say to do i cut the plastic that goes down the side of the bike then i made 1/16 aluminum peices that go up into the fender and the plastic people that see it think it is stock i also powder coated the aluminum flat black to match the inner fender i still have the template if your interested

Very nice piece of work busa2

Very nice. I do like your polished brake and clutch reservoir covers, sprocket cover and the polished undertray!!!

Have you finished it?? or are you tempted to do more??
(like paint it Black & charcoal ;) )

Nuts ;)

Love the dymag's, but for the price I'd get a turbo. This is of course if I had that kind of mula to blow. But I can dream can't I?

Very tasteful mods dude, not to gawdy and just enought shine to stand out. Cherry.
Now you need the carbon rear wheel hugger with the chain gaurd built in.

I to had the same question as hayabusaaero about the carbon dash panels, what's the scoop on those? It may be something I can actually afford. The front fender was from Muzzy's too ehh?

Steve,
Nice bike. I think the oval carbon Muzzys look the best of any can on the Busa that I've seen but then I'm biased too. Great sound also. When you installed the fender eliminator did it "eliminate" the trunk space? How long did it take you and was drilling/cutting required? Thanks.
LeeMI

Back