You guys see Dragbike.com\'s Town Hall Forums?

OB_Jamie

Registered
I was looking at Dragbike.com's forum section and saw that Rickey Gadson has raced a Micron piped Busa on the expressway and won. The Busa was riden by a good rider who has gone in the 9s with his bike. The guy weighed less than Rickey too. A Busa rider said he rode away from him like he was on a 750.

I noticed a lot of Busas for sale too. What's up with that? Are they selling them now while they're still the fastest?

Whoa, calm down there big fella. I just made an observation. No need to break a sweat. Trade it in on a ZX12 and remain the fastest guy on the block. Me I'm still saving $$.

Jamie

Dont believe everything you read.It is possble for a high modified 750 to out a Hayabusa.GSXR 750 and ZX7s that run nitrous in Prostar drag racing run in the high 8s with nitrous.So dont believe it if they said the bike was stock.

ANYBODY WHO SELLS OUT NEEDS TO BE SHOT!THOSE WHO DO I'LL SAY THIS I'M SORRY.IF YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT AND WHAT CAN BE DONE, THEN SELL BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SMOKED!FRANK ADAMS IS ALREADY PUSHING 213HP+ ON PUMP GAS NOW AND ON WHAT IS LITTLE AVAILABLE.

Back