My baby is stolen

I am kind of very sad fellas.. The reason is that I think that I will not replace for now my Hayabusa till I find a new place, safer to live and ride around. I am confident that these criminals will come again after one or 2 months to check if I got a new one.. and till now I do not know how much money I will loose....

Your right it is sad that criminals are stealing your passion for riding too. :banghead:

Yes it would be a hassle but you could get a storage garage or room and store it there.

I did that when I bought my first bike and was living at home with my parents.
My mother was 100% against motorcycles - but that didn't stop me from getting one and
a storage room (think it was 5'x10') and I used it a lot.

Another thing might be to get a ground floor apartment and put your bike inside every night.

It's your choice - but if you really want to ride you might need to get creative.
Don't let low life thieves steal more than your bike.......if you know what I mean.

This is what I have done.. The problem is that they close 9.45 pm and I really like riding during the night.. So, around 5 times per month I leave it out..I do not think that I would like to sleep with my motorcycle next room :) but thanks!

Your right it is sad that criminals are stealing your passion for riding too. :banghead:

Yes it would be a hassle but you could get a storage garage or room and store it there.

I did that when I bought my first bike and was living at home with my parents.
My mother was 100% against motorcycles - but that didn't stop me from getting one and
a storage room (think it was 5'x10') and I used it a lot.

Another thing might be to get a ground floor apartment and put your bike inside every night.

It's your choice - but if you really want to ride you might need to get creative.
Don't let low life thieves steal more than your bike.......if you know what I mean.

This is what I have done.. The problem is that they close 9.45 pm and I really like riding during the night.. So, around 5 times per month I leave it out..I do not think that I would like to sleep with my motorcycle next room :) but thanks!

Must mean that you have a wife or GF.

I keep mine inside all winter.

I guess it comes down to how bad you want to ride, and still feel protected against theft.

No, i just cannot imagine myself to return late at my apartment a rainy night and to have to pull the (dirty) bike in my apt.. However I am kind of lucky, because my other Hayaboy sits overseas and once per year is waiting for me to wake it up: I will get something else here, when i will be able to have my own garage at home.
Must mean that you have a wife or GF.

I keep mine inside all winter.

I guess it comes down to how bad you want to ride, and still feel protected against theft.

Any news on your Busa hayanek?

Just saw on the 757 Sport Bike Facebook group that a home in Hampton was raided today, and 8 stolen bikes were recovered. Initial reports are that the VINs have been scratched off and bikes had been painted; no public report yet of types of bikes, but at least one of the guys reported he'd been called by police to say his bike was found...

Hoping you get good news...

Last edited:
Any news on your Busa hayanek?

Just saw on the 757 Sport Bike Facebook group that a home in Hampton was raided today, and 8 stolen bikes were recovered. Initial reports are that the VINs have been scratched off and bikes had been painted; no public report yet of types of bikes, but at least one of the guys reported he'd been called by police to say his bike was found...

Hoping you get good news...

No news.. I hope they will get them all

Sorry to hear your bike got stolen. Same thing happened to me years ago so the next bike I got the first thing I bought for it was a lojack

I had a lojack on my gsxr1000.. Thieves no better

The funny thing is that I really liked that specific hayabusa.. each bike is different, there are no two same hayabusas.. after a few years of riding them, it happens to know. It was never exposed to rain, but NEVER. And it is the first time in my life that I took so much care of a motorcycle. Actually, motorcycles are breathing in my mind. I do not have any pets, not even a gold fish.. and I am really angry with the jerks that took it. it not only the money..

Sorry to hear your bike got stolen. Same thing happened to me years ago so the next bike I got the first thing I bought for it was a lojack

Back