Just insured the Busa again.

newman

Registered
Just insured the Busa.
Only cost £115/$178 for the year.:thumbsup:
Which is so cheap.

Fully comprehensive, plus protected no claims bonus.

Last year when I put up the fully comprehensive bit people didn't know what it meant as I live in England so.
Means if I have a accident even if it's my fault the insurance fixes my bike.
Also insured for fire and theft.

You can get third party fire and theft.
The insurance then doesn't pay for for your bike if you have a accident.

Also you can get third party only, so if the bike is stolen you get nothing.

No accidents, tickets,claims in 10 years . riding for 24 years licensed . Geico $1505 a year for the Busa for myself

Wow C10! They're murdering you! No accidents, tickets, claims in 7 years, riding for 28 years licensed. I just switched from State farm to Allstate, full coverage, 500 deductible for $466.56 a year. I got a quote from Geico, it was higher, but no where near that! Did you get quotes from a lot of insurers?

Wow C10! They're murdering you! No accidents, tickets, claims in 7 years, riding for 28 years licensed. I just switched from State farm to Allstate, full coverage, 500 deductible for $466.56 a year. I got a quote from Geico, it was higher, but no where near that! Did you get quotes from a lot of insurers?

Dam Ill be calling around tomorrow . Highlander how young are you lol . I'm 42 . My quote is with 1000 deductible , but I live in a very large county / Houston Tx area .

No accidents, tickets,claims in 10 years . riding for 24 years licensed . Geico $1505 a year for the Busa for myself
I don't understand why anyone uses Geico. they have the WORST rates ever! have u looked at All State?

Well my Gen 1 run's $234 with $250 deductible, my Gen2 is $388 with $500 deducible.

61, but I've been paying around that for the last 7 years. I'm an hour north of Atlanta, I'm sure those 2 factors help. BTW, the Hayabusa is a fountain of youth, every time I throw a leg over it and push the start button, I feel (and act) 18 again!

Dam Ill be calling around tomorrow . Highlander how young are you lol . I'm 42 . My quote is with 1000 deductible , but I live in a very large county / Houston Tx area .

Houston SUX for insurance rates. 46 here, no tickets or acc for 8 years. Full cov/1000 deduct.....1300 year with state farm.

Im also getting raped. Progressive 1500+ a year for total loss on my 2013 thats financed. (120 a month). 33 yr old no tickets accidents ect. Ga sucks

2012 total loss $500 deductible $512 a year. That's with 2 tickets.

How the heck lol! What state and company. I think for me its just because of GA. Ive price shopped extensively. When i was in OK i wasnt paying crap for the same policy on my 1K

How the heck lol! What state and company. I think for me its just because of GA. Ive price shopped extensively. When i was in OK i wasnt paying crap for the same policy on my 1K

I live in Illinois and have Country insurance. Guess there is at least one advantage to living in the middle of nowhere. :laugh:

Too bad we cant get rates like that here.It is almost 10x as much in Ontario, canada.

BB

Canadians get shafted on home prices, prices of products in stores (Compare amazon.ca to amazon.com), limited delivery depending on location, and crazy insurance rates.

I don't know how you guys do it.

Hoo boy that's high yeah. I have both my 09 busa and my 10 goldwing, full coverage and all the frills, $650 year with Dairyland ins out of wisconsin, check it out. Now they don't do all states, but do Miss. I learned of them on the goldwing forum. I'm 59 and have $1000 ded.

When i got my 1500 policy it actually felt like i got a good deal after price shopping. Direct through progressive it was like 1700+. I went through a company called like adventure insurance that writes policies for other companies. Through them i got the same policy for a couple hundred less. I cant believe at 33, proof of previous bike insurance, endorsement for 10 years, no tickets, no claims, no accidents 126 a month is the cheapest i can find in GA

Back