MY AIR SHIFTER

200hp

Registered
Here is something I came up with. I am interested in how you guys are mounting them, and what you think of mine?

Dsc01262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good. I going to buy the schnitz bracket it puts the shifter under the fairing.

picname1634871.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Schnitz sells a nice piece.  I bought one a while ago before I started making these. I think I paid $130 for it or so. If you are looking to hide every thing though it doesn't exactly do that The rod and arm are exposed. Here is mine old Schnitz one a buddies bike. Works good, I just like my design better, and I am getting $59 to your door for them.

It includes the bracket and the welded shifter arm.  Both are powdercoated to last.  To mount the Bracket you just take the three bolts out from the foot peg, slide the bracket behind it and replace the bolts.  The linkage arm is even easier.  

If you are interested give me a call 757-636-0169.  
I also have everything you need for an airshfter with Co2

Matt

Yes, the only problem with the Schnitz bracket is the faring hits it. They won't meet under the bike unless you cut around the shifter or make a 1 inch strap under the bike. If you are running stock exhaust honestly and I hate to say it but I would drill and tap the frame.

Just my opinion

Matt

i just finished installing the schnitz brackets and here are my thoughts:
1-i love the way it is hidden!
2- they could have spent a little more time on designing it to fit better.
3- i had to trim down one of the bolt heads for the kickstand bracket.
4- no the bottom fairing bolt must be left out, but it really is insignificant, looks fine.
5-overall, glad i bought it and fucntions 100%

just my $.02

i have k&n air filter...yoshi full exhaust system...GEARWHEEL... but i dont have air shifter... i want it but i dont know what price is it...

plz tell me the price and web adres..

thanks...

Back