My 40th b-day today!!

Now those look cool - like the Busa logos on them!

Oh, and welcome to the 40s club
cool.gif

Hold your stock cans up to a light and see if you can see through them. Now try the same thing with those yosh's. Can you say ffflllooowww!
tounge.gif

Of course, 2 secs after I snapped these pics I had to take her for a ride.  I love the sound of these!...quite down low but screamin' up top!  Also, is it possible to get any HP gain out of slip-ons?  I mean, she feels like there's a bit more get up and go now.  Could just be my imagination.  Also, I didn't have replacement gaskets...so I just reused the ones I had.  Doesn't seem to be leaking that I can tell.  Does anyone know of a problem with me doing this.  All in all, I'm very pleased with these cans!
Dude you can get 2-3 out of slip ons. A PCIII will help a lot and make your throttle a lot crisper if you wanna shell out 300$ for it. I had the same type of slip ons with my bike when I first got it. I went to ZUK and bought replacement gaskets for it at 2,000 miles and it was a TOTAL waste of time. As new as your bike is your fine with reusing the old ones.

Happy B-day and hope you enjoy the new cans! Didn't realize that they came with the Hayabusa logo on them until now.

Of course, 2 secs after I snapped these pics I had to take her for a ride.  I love the sound of these!...quite down low but screamin' up top!  Also, is it possible to get any HP gain out of slip-ons?  I mean, she feels like there's a bit more get up and go now.  Could just be my imagination.  Also, I didn't have replacement gaskets...so I just reused the ones I had.  Doesn't seem to be leaking that I can tell.  Does anyone know of a problem with me doing this.  All in all, I'm very pleased with these cans!
You gain from 4-6 ponies with bolt ons. Viper and Scorpion both claim 6 hp with dyno charts to prove. Most race cans will be similiar. I suggest getting a Cobra FI2000R pc. Its $197 to your door shipped and you will def feel your money's worth in throttle reponse/improvement and save 70-80 bucks over a pc 3. The bolt-on/pc combo will make a noticeable diff
wink.gif

You gain from 4-6 ponies with bolt ons. Viper and Scorpion both claim 6 hp with dyno charts to prove. Most race cans will be similiar. I suggest getting a Cobra FI2000R pc. Its $197 to your door shipped and you will def feel your money's worth in throttle reponse/improvement and save 70-80 bucks over a pc 3. The bolt-on/pc combo will make a noticeable diff  
wink.gif
After riding it, I believe the HP gain!
smile.gif
I just wasn't expecting it with bolt-ons.

Back