My 2009 Black Hayabusa

groran1000

Registered
Bought it last winter. Looked black, just black. I hate a black bike. I was going to paint it the 08 orange color. Until I saw it in sunlight all cleaned and polished, with the sun shining on it at all angles. the thing is gorgeous. the black has small blue sparkles in it all over and the gray parts that I thought was black, has gray sparkles in it. I don't think I'm gonna paint it after all. I don't have an "S" on the tank, did it not come with one or did the previous owner take it off? Not bragging of course, just making an observation.:laugh:

Sorry mate, but I totally disagree with you. I am probably going to be banned for saying this, but I've had a lot if bikes (big ones) and BIKES SHOULD BE BLACK...

All of them.

Black and chrome, that's what colour a bike should be.

I'm not into posing, I ride for the love of riding and the very last thing I want is a bike that stands out too much - especially a really fast one like a hayabusa :D

I've got one, it's black and chrome. I recently passed a pedestrian mate and pipped the horn as I passed. When I saw him later he asked what kind of bike I had as all he saw was something very big and very black.

Before this, I had a 1200 Bandit. It was black...

Now bring it on people, I can take it ;)

Bought it last winter. Looked black, just black. I hate a black bike. I was going to paint it the 08 orange color. Until I saw it in sunlight all cleaned and polished, with the sun shining on it at all angles. the thing is gorgeous. the black has small blue sparkles in it all over and the gray parts that I thought was black, has gray sparkles in it. I don't think I'm gonna paint it after all. I don't have an "S" on the tank, did it not come with one or did the previous owner take it off? Not bragging of course, just making an observation.:laugh:

Someone took the chrome "S" off the tank, all of them have them.

I've got the K9 you've got and I've got to agree got to be black and it is the fastest colour :rulez::poke:

Mine is actually an L3; black and silver, but only for now. I will enjoy her for the summer and then she goes into the paint booth this winter to repaint all the silver plastic pearl nebular black. :beerchug:

Right now I'm Red and chrome, but I'm slowly starting the process to go all black.

I'm going to ride for a year with the red/chrome, than go Red fairing, powder coated black everything.

Than Black Fairing.

Problem with me is, I'm really picky on the color of black... I'll spend hours looking at paint samples. I need someone to just throw a dart at them for me.

:banghead:

Problem with me is, I'm really picky on the color of black... I'll spend hours looking at paint samples. I need someone to just throw a dart at them for me.

:banghead:

IMHO, you absolutely cannot go wrong with Suzuki's stock color Pearl Nebular Black (admittedly, I am a bit biased). :laugh:

You should've went with your first mind...CANDY MAX ORANGE and BLACK! :thumbsup:

And which of the two colors in that combination is a sustaining color?

Right! It's BLACK!

Who wants to ride and orange bike?

Right! No one.

So what color should your bike be?

Right! BLACK.

Back