My 1st sport bike ;)

c10

Registered
Date 2012 . My brother made this , and had it done in spray in bed liner to match my old ZX11D I sold him in 2010 . Blast from the past . There is another video of me in full leathers crashing pretty hard on it doing a wheelie when the clip on came off !!! Photo of ZX11 is yesterday my brother put the lowers back on .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ZX11D march of 2021.jpg

The Rino liner looks surprisingly good.

cheers
ken
Extreme liner in fine high pressure pattern.
The Zx was my first hyper tour bike. After many custom paint jobs I was tired of chips / scratches. 12 years later looks as good as day 1 . Wash with dawn ,and medium scrub brush follow with mist of Armor all .
Had planned on doing same to RJ once body had been beat enough from road stuff

Joseph was 9 here , and now he is about to be 22 this month . Steering damper was upgraded to a Scotts with the last known mount that was a desk paper weight @ Scotts headquarters. 1st attempts at radar . Was a 350 dollar auction bike from a storage facility . Got the call from my Ex wife's ex boyfriend to come get it . We both agreed she was a pain in the as@ ;)
Josephonzx11.jpg
My ZX11D.jpg
ZX11 cockpit.jpg

Back