Muzzy VS Tsukigi spec2

MrKing

Registered
Has anyone compared the full muzzy on a 1397 to the tsukigi spec2? I'm going to try it in the near future I was just wondering if any of you guys who dynotune bikes has seen anyone use the tsukigi.

The TiForce Sumo exhaust with a 1397 is worth a look? Charles @ Street N Track has a fire sale going on right now on full Ti systems.

if I told you how much I can get the tsukigi exhaust for you'd drop dead.....I'm sticking with tsukigi....willing to try it

I have a full muzzy myself[best bange for the buck ]Tsukigi is way better for making HP.Good choice
beerchug.gif

(MrKing @ Jul. 24 2007,16:37) if I told you how much I can get the tsukigi exhaust for you'd drop dead.....I'm sticking with tsukigi....willing to try it
Saw the TiForce full titanium high mount system w/ Sumo headers, short can and conical endcap for $800 TYD when I posted earlier. So unless you paid under $800 you didn't get the deal you thought you did.

Let me know if I need to drop dead after posting what you paid?
biggrin.gif

FinalDynoResultsGSX1300R.jpg

178+ HP with Tsugiki exhaust, pair valve removed & Brocks block offs, air box mod w/BMC race, PCIIIUSB, Ivans Smart TRE. One other member posted with the same mod's as me and produced 178 HP also. I'm sold on the performance, fit & finish and sound of the Tsugiki. Awesome.

(kaieiru @ Aug. 16 2007,03:19) how much hp are you making with your current setup already?
At just a hair before 9k.....I make 190 to the wheel.....after that It flatlines all the way to redline.....the muzzy was good while it was a 1300 but the 1397 needs more flow up top.....I get about 193 at around 9.5 to 9.8k....If I had a rev extender my bike will probably pull till 11 before dropping off....It's kinda weird...either way I do know the exhaust is one problem and will be addressed soon....

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 16 2007,10:02)
(MrKing @ Jul. 24 2007,16:37) if I told you how much I can get the tsukigi exhaust for you'd drop dead.....I'm sticking with tsukigi....willing to try it
Saw the TiForce full titanium high mount system w/ Sumo headers, short can and conical endcap for $800 TYD when I posted earlier.  So unless you paid under $800 you didn't get the deal you thought you did.

Let me know if I need to drop dead after posting what you paid?
biggrin.gif
That is a good price for that exhaust.....679 at our local shop for the tsukigi spec2...that's why I can't complain

I have (4) in stock and I would be willing to let them go to members for $769.00 plus shipping. We also have a really good baseline map for:

Small Airbox Mod
Short stacks
BMC Race or Pipercross Race Filter

Just call to order 301-473-9191

This pipe is very well made and the power numbers are very very good.
super.gif

(GPW @ Aug. 19 2007,12:flamethrowing:) I have (4) in stock and I would be willing to let them go to members for $769.00 plus shipping. We also have a really good baseline map for:

Small Airbox Mod
Short stacks

super.gif
do you have any pic ?

I have (4) in stock and I would be willing to let them go to members for $769.00 plus shipping. We also have a really good baseline map for:

Small Airbox Mod
Short stacks

super.gif
I have been looking for a full system. PM Sent!!! Get Back at me!!! I was just about to buy a system from a web site I frequent. Was one click away from commiting to buy.

guys-if you EVER want stuff from a sponsor here-PMs are not the best way to get ahold of them-they post their phone #s for a REASON!-call them up at work n tell'em what you need n they will get on it, but dont expect them to be sitting here online all day like us Busaholics, waiting for someone to buy stuff from them.

GPW will hookyou up bro, just get him on the horn and you will be taken care of; class-A shop with class-A products!
bowdown.gif

New_shock_002.JPG

guys-if you EVER want stuff from a sponsor here-PMs are not the best way to get ahold of them-they post their phone #s for a REASON!-call them up at work n tell'em what you need n they will get on it, but dont expect them to be sitting here online all day like us Busaholics, waiting for someone to buy stuff from them.

GPW will hookyou up bro, just get him on the horn and you will be taken care of; class-A shop with class-A products!
bowdown.gif
Thanks for your input but, he has already replied to my PM.  A successful business today is tuned in with all avenues of generating revenue including PM's.

Thanks for the quick reply GPW!!!

johnnycheese said:
don't always beleive what you see.
If you make 147 bone stock no way in hell will you make 178 with any pipe.
as I always said baseline stock is more important than any acc.

Good point, I just want something different, everyone around here has yoshi's, muzzy's, and all the common stuff.  If I can give them something different to
drools.gif
about and make some good power too.  Makes it even sweeter for me.

I'm so excited I can't wait for my system to arrive. It's Christmas in October. Ohh, Ohhh, I'm so excited!!!
super.gif

Thanks GPW, and by the way
whatsatre.png
and can you get me one?

Kidding about the TRE, but do you have speedo healers?
offtopic.gif

By the way GPW has Tsukigi spec2 in stock and he is willing to let them go to members for $769.00 plus shipping. he also has a really good baseline map for:

Small Airbox Mod
Short stacks

Kidding about the TRE, but do you have speedo healers?  
offtopic.gif

By the way GPW has Tsukigi spec2 in stock and he is willing to let them go to members for $769.00 plus shipping. he also has a really good baseline map for:

Small Airbox Mod
Short stacks

We have the yellow box in my opinion it is much easier to use. Takes a little splicing to get it on but works great. Can be used to defeat the top speed restriction or make your speedo accurate. Thanks for the bump, I have one pipe left at that price.

Greg

Back