Muzzy Vs. brock Alien Head Dyno

IllusionalTA

Registered
The result's surprised me.. For those that haven't read my previous post's, i started w/ 155rwhp as it sat w/ a full muzzy sys, BMC filter, PCIIIr w/ unknown map.. I then added a Brock Ex031 Cam which then brought it upto 162rwhp. had it remapped a bit picked up to 166.. I then installed my Brock Alien head and some shortened stack's in the airbox.. that i had purchased and it picked up some more.. here are the result's.. I didn't only gain in the upper area.. i picked up everywhere as evidenced by the graph.. Needless to say i'm stoked bout the result's.. After looking at the graph i think there is more left in the tune.. but until they're afr stuff is repaired this will have to do..
smile.gif
alienheadvsmuzzy.jpg

Impressive gain. I'm considering the same thing as I'm running the same Muzzy you had. I always stayed away from sidewinders because of the cornering issue but with the Alien I guess it's no problem.

Got any pics?

I would have thought the Brock exhaust cam would have nudged a little more power. That is still an impresstve spread of HP and torque. Congratulations!

I would have thought the Brock exhaust cam would have nudged a little more power. That is still an impresstve spread of HP and torque. Congratulations!
it did pick up 7rwhp w/ just the cam alone.. Don't worry about the HP#'s as it's a stingy dyno.. I just like to gauge my gain's on the same one.. Besides i get great deal's on the pull's.. lol... my 04 LE dynoed 157RWHP but has gone 9.1's prior to me owning it.. just fyi... the main thing is how much it picked up over the entire chart.. it's phenominal w/ just a exhaust change.. IMO brock's are worth the hype.. from what i've seen..

Back