Mustang Tire Question - Tire Experts jump in...

KDW2s are good but you put those against the Pilot Sports and it's no contest. One main thing I hated about the KDW2s is when you get about half way through the tire life no matter how religiously you rotate they chop and get noisy. But they perform well especially in their later portion of life ... My opinion anyways :-) ... We actually run these on one of our cars we road race excellent sidewall strength ... Especially for the price you pay for the tires :-) but our next set will be the Kumho MXs

BTW +1 on the video!!!

I had 285s on the 99 cobra with no rubbing, I had 295's on the 03 GT with minor fender rub in the rear with 295's lowered 2" and it just barely cleared the exhaust pipe in the rear, I took the 295s off of my brothers 05 GT. no issues were reported on either car. post bigger pics of that bad boy when you get them on.:thumbsup:

l_3644f1c5ae7e23d6d0f0d76f6eab1f91.jpg

2010-06-25 19.20.02.jpg

It won't hurt you one bit, especially that size. Personally I would have gone wider (315 or so) because once you start modding you will have more traction issues. The traction control on those cars are pretty much worthless anyway. Once you are comfortable with the power, I always turn it off... :laugh:

Back