Best bad tire I ever had!

dragonbusa

Registered
So one of the tires on my mustang slips a belt on the way home from work, and Im like great, this not a good time for this. So i stop by my buddys shop (Speed Smith motorsports) and Im crying about having to spend $100 on a tire, and he says, man Ive got a set of Weld racing wheels and tires that will bolt rite up. Im like man that way more cash than I can even think about rite now, So he say gimme $400 bucks and thier yours, make it $200 now and the rest when ever. Are you for real! Thats like $1300-$1400 worth of tires and wheels! Weld drag lites 15x10 with 295/50-15s out back and 15x5 with 205 70s up front. heres a couple of before and after pics, she looks like a real hot rod now!

saterday 008.jpg

042.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

And here I thought you were going to tell us how, somehow, one of those new wheels bolted right up on the busa :laugh:

If you ever want to put the others back on I'll buy those from you... Nice Wheels..

Nice 86 man, I used to have an 85 wish I still did. I like the wheels esp since front are not complete pizza cutters. Just right imo.

Those are cool wheels...that was an awesome deal...the stance looks great how they hang out just a hair...it seems when those were new people would put spoke / star design wheels on...the weld ones you have are great

Slap Chrome on a turd and it's still..... :laugh: lol just screwin with ya, i've always liked the looks of Weld, and they perform just as good as they look! :thumbsup:

Back