Murder or Self Defense?

his boss is his immediate supervisor. the Chief of Police is a politician as he is in every police dept.....:whistle:

LOL. Dang what happens if his supervisor agrees?

" The University of Cincinnati police officer who shot a man to death after a traffic stop was described in an annual review this year as being "extremely proactive" with traffic enforcement.

It was unclear whether that was meant to be high praise or an indication that he was overzealous in his policing. But a supervisor said the officer, Ray Tensing, "only meets the standards when it comes to community service," according to records released by the university.

The supervisor wrote that Tensing should interact with the public more outside of traffic enforcement to improve his demeanor."

:whistle:

Improve his demeanor.....hmmmmmmm.

Maybe the shift janitor should tell us how he feels. Sorry if you don't care for the chain of authority here. :whistle:

LOL. Dang what happens if his supervisor agrees?

" The University of Cincinnati police officer who shot a man to death after a traffic stop was described in an annual review this year as being "extremely proactive" with traffic enforcement.

It was unclear whether that was meant to be high praise or an indication that he was overzealous in his policing. But a supervisor said the officer, Ray Tensing, "only meets the standards when it comes to community service," according to records released by the university.

The supervisor wrote that Tensing should interact with the public more outside of traffic enforcement to improve his demeanor."

:whistle:

Improve his demeanor.....hmmmmmmm.

Maybe the shift janitor should tell us how he feels. Sorry if you don't care for the chain of authority here. :whistle:
I cud give a rats ass wat ANY supervisor thinks. its simply an opinion based on wat everyone else has seen. they weren't there either and they certainly wasn't in the guys head.

I have watched the video in slow motion and in slow motion I'm just not seeing him being dragged. do I believe in his MIND he was gonna be dragged? yes absolutely. but I don't see him getting off but I'm sure once his attorney has experts put together an animation it won't look as bad as it does in the video but again was able to watch in slow motion and I just don't see wat he is claiming. in real time it just doesn't say one way or the other imo.

Nowhere does his dept policy instruct him to reach into a car and try to prevent somebody from leaving.
He drew his weapon pointed it at the guys head and pulled the trigger. And his atty says he didn't expect to kill the guy?
There are two other videos from the two other cops. Neither corroborate shooters story.

Sequence of events:

Here is the sequence of events (time offsets are from this copy of the video on YouTube):

1. 1:50 Officer opens driver's door a few inches
  2. 1:51 Driver reaches with left hand to pull door closed and reaches with right hand to start the car
  3. 1:53 Car has been started, door is closed. Officer's hand is still on the door handle.
  4. 1:53 Officer commands "stop" and reaches through the window in an apparent effort to turn off the ignition as driver puts the car in gear.
  5. 1:54 Vehicle has not yet moved (officer's framing within the window of the vehicle hasn't changed). Officer's left hand is free and reaching for the suspect. Gun comes out (officer's right hand).
  6. 1:55 Gun is out and through the window. Vehicle still has not moved (officer's framing within the window has not changed). Suspect has raised both hands.
  7. 1:55 Officer murders DuBose. Vehicle still has not moved.
  8. 1:56 The car finally moves. Presumably DuBose (who has been shot in the head) is no longer functional at this point and the weight of his lax foot is depressing the accelerator. This is the first moment the framing of the video changes (indicating the vehicle has moved). Officer's right hand is clear of the vehicle and his left arm is barely in the vehicle (and the suspect has already been shot so from here out not much matters).

I don't know the legal definition of murder but he definitely drew his gun and intended to shoot this guy.
Now we can all tell that the driver didn't want to exit because he knew his license was suspended and if he got out he was going to jail. So he tried to flee. But at this point in time he had not committed any crime other than no plate on the front and non compliance with an officer. Cop should have stepped back instead of in and let the guy go. License plates are visible from cars as they drive away. Get the tag and go collect him later.

He shot that guy instantly in cold blood with no threat to him and this 'I was being dragged' is a total bullcrap coverup for the fact he had just screwed the pooch bigtime. And now he will pay rightfully so.

So many things he could have done different in this case. Murder may be a stretch but he should be charged with the highest crime possible.

yea, wen some mope tries to drive off and the officer reaches in to stop him from doing so he can be dragged by the car wen it takes off. its happened plenty of times in the past to other cops.

so the cop is at fault for trying to prevent him from driving off? how stupid do YOU sound! unfortunately you didn't mean unarmed PERSON you meant unarmed BLACK person.... its not hard to read between ur lines....:whistle:

only YOU mention that he was unarmed. where did anyone state that the officer feared for his life due to the suspect being ARMED? no where thats where! only YOU tried to point that out and spin it but wat u failed to mention is the car being a deadly weapon so in reality I guess he was armed wasn't he!

The only idiot in this situation is the cop for reaching into the car. His cop complex kicked in and overruled the common sense telling him to let the guy go and maybe give chase in his car or simply get address of registered owner from the plate which you and I both know cop relayed to dispatch before he ever exited and go round him up. This wasn't a suspected fleeing felon, he had committed no crime other than driving without a front plate. Yes that's a crime there and the prosecutor is wrong for saying it was a 'chicken crap stop' because in saying that he's implying police should not be enforcing the laws. It was a righteous stop. But driver had done nothing which warranted an armed response.
Quick draw McGraw had his gun out in a second and less than another later shot him in the head. One person is dead and hopefully the other will suffer as a result for the rest of his life.
As you see another cop has already been put on leave as well for filing a false report as the evidence and other videos DO NOT show car moving until after shot was fired. Dude dead footed the accelerator and rolled down the road.

Guilty of Manslaughter....Not 1st degree murder...at highest second degree murder...we will see how this all plays out...

Back