Mucho thanks to Bronc3

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So,
While at Road Atlanta, I met up with Bronc3 and Dakkine2 (Scott and Jeff). I hung out with them for a while, I had a great time. So, on Sunday, after we ride the track, we go and do the rounds for autographs. I had most people sign my ticket/pouch - since I rode up there, I didn't have much extra space in my tank bag..... Anyway, Scott notices that I am not picking up any of the posters, and asks why not. When I mention that I got no room for extra stuff - he says to give it to him and he'll mail it back. So, I pick up signed posters from Mladin, Yates, Spies, Pridmore, etc. I also get Cheryl (Ms. Suzuki) to sign two posters, one for each of my sons. Good ole' Scott throws them in in his truck. So, he sends me an email telling me that he is sending the posters out to me, along with a CD full of pics and video that he took during the track laps. Now, mind you, he's got Ophelia spinning around behind him, but he's worried about getting me my stuff. Will he accept shipping/postage money for his trouble? Nooooooo.

Anyway - thanks brother. I appreciate the effort. The pics are great and so is the video. If you need anything, you let me know.

Another fine example of a Busa brother; it's guys like him that make this board great!

Shawn

That is very cool.

There are a lot of great folks here!

Scott is a cool guy
beerchug.gif

Thanks , I just think it is great the way a common interest will bring folks together. Glad to hear the stuff made it to you ok, enjoy! Didn't want to see you go home empty-handed, it was no problem at all to help out. God knows there are several folks on here that have helped me out, nice to carry on the tradition. Many of you I have had the honor of meeting in person, and it has reinforced that this board is made up by an exceptional group of people.

BTW- Getting the stuff home was a team effort. Dakkine2 & I were travelling together. What a great trip.

Back