Had to bribe Lil Charlie......Jeez

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
So about a month ago I was hassling lil charlie about goin to the mayhem festival. Now I sat 4th row for motorhead, slayer, and my favorite band Slipknot. So over the course of the day I would send him updates telling him what a good time me and my wife were having. I had the opportunity to meet Shawn Crahan (Clown) and Chris Fein (3) from slipknot and got 3 autographed posters and a tshirt.

Fast Forward........

I find out lil charlie is coming to visit in sierra vista just south of Tucson. Me and fellow .Org member Mr. Felt rode down to tucson in record time last saturday and had breakfast with lil charlie and I gave him one of my autographed posters. I almost think if I hadnt told him I was giving him the poster he wouldnt of showed up..........

Hope you like your poster Kevin and cant wait to see it framed in your office!!

2012-08-11_09-28-17_975.jpg

2012-08-11_09-30-13_651.jpg

2012-08-11_09-30-44_22.jpg

me and the family went to the Mayhem fest, Slipknot was just so awesome, i grew up listening to hairbands, but this show was insane, my son is actually the big Slipknot fan, loves them, thanks for sharing the pictures, Lil Charlie lets see some pics of that poster:thumbsup::thumbsup:

imagejpg_2.jpg

You didn’t have to bribe me to meet you for breakfast! Now, without that poster you may have been waiting on my at the Houston Airport come November!!! Perhaps we would have gotten 'lost' along the way to your cruise ship and arrived just in time to see it sail off without you. :rofl:

I had a great time seeing you again and it was cool to meet Mr. Felt too. I was looking at frames over the weekend but forgot to see how big the poster was so I will get a frame this weekend and have it proudly displayed in my office. Pictures to follow.

Also….get off your lazy arse and send me the itinerary for your cruse in November.

No boob action shot, i am actually shopping it around to see if I can make some money off of it........prolly not going to happen.

Mo-Busa

Slipknot shows are absolutely insane. Probably one of the greatest rock shows I have ever seen. Never a let down.

Mo-Busa

Slipknot shows are absolutely insane. Probably one of the greatest rock shows I have ever seen. Never a let down.

would have to agree with ya, been to allot of concerts in my day, but these guys really do put on a good show

Back