Big thank you to fstAZfk

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
A big thank you to Scott, AKA - fstAZfk! I needed a pair of stock Busa cans and he sent them out to me. All I had to pay was shipping. Thanks for helping a fellow board member out buddy!  
beerchug.gif

No problem dude! My pleasure to help out a fellow rider.

And for those who wanted the Taillight, and Windscreen, your items are in route!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129918184 -->

Ohhh... for those who USE UPS, package the item yourself! They will hit you big time if you have them do it!
sad.gif
Especially on the smaller, lighter objects
mad.gif

That is what it is all about!

Good for you man!
smile.gif

What goes around comes around. Plus i was able to offload some bike parts outta the garage before i move in March. Anything for a fellow rider. Well... almost..
tounge.gif

Well... almost.. [/QUOTE]

Gotz to hook up next yr. !!

fstAZfk
Top Gun

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.61

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You plan on makin a trip down to DC/Ann/BTOWN to see the fam anytime soon?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would like to put my new winter motorcycle gear to the test and make a record breaking Polar run on two wheelz out that way soon B/Town.

TY

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130124878 -->

Im still tryin to figure out how i can keep warm on the cold days, the spandex and flip-flops leaves a lot to be desired when its cold!
laugh.gif

i have to say fstAZfk is one of the best people i meet on the internet. he gave his headers for free, and gave me many advices on other pats. thanks alot, hope to repay you soon
biggrin.gif

Back