Mrs. Killboy Hurt

rocketgeezer

Registered
I have not seen anything posted but Lori Cannon (mrs killboy) was hurt in a bike wreck last week luckly she was not hurt bad. a dude on another bike was on wrong side of road they hit head on. she messed up her wrist pretty bad (screws and pins) the rest was bumps and bruses, was in UT hospital 2 days shes home doing good now

Dear Dave&Cindy

I hate to learn of her accident. I've visited her Web site quite often as I dreamed of riding Deal's Gap.

I definitely wish her well and am glad the accident wasn't more serious.

--Jaddie

Dear Dave&Cindy

I hate to learn of her accident. I've visited her Web site quite often as I dreamed of riding Deal's Gap.

I definitely wish her well and am glad the accident wasn't more serious.

--Jaddie
Join us at the Bash in April

Bash Info
+1 your close
hello.gif

I have not seen anything posted but Lori Cannon (mrs killboy) was hurt in a bike wreck last week luckly she was not hurt bad. a dude on another bike was on wrong side of road they hit head on. she messed up her wrist pretty bad (screws and pins) the rest was bumps and bruses,  was in UT hospital 2 days shes home doing good now
I had a women on a Harley Davidson pull that on the Dragon with me but she barely missed me.

I know a guy on an ST1300 that took out another bike on the Dragon injuring the other guy severly. Two years later he crashed in the Dragon again. Some people never learn.

There's always some azzclown doing something stupid where ever you go. The Dragon isn't any different.

Back