Mr. Bogus!

fishhook

Registered
It does not drop out up top or feel funny at all. As a matter of fact it pulls alot harder till redline than it did. I took it in steps and never felt anything but alot more of what she had in the first place! I might just take her over and see what the machine says her air-fuel is doing, just till I can get her tuned.Thanks again for the info.

For everyone else I just put a full Yoshi R77 and a BMC Race filter on the red head! I know, I know, Pics coming soon!

Right after the Holidays! :thumbsup:

very cool... we have 1" of fresh ice on the ground and it is still falling freezing rain..

no place around here to play hot rod :)

Be safe up there Randy. We may be sending crews up that way in the next day or so.
Posted via Mobile Device

Be safe up there Randy. We may be sending crews up that way in the next day or so.
Posted via Mobile Device
they said another 500 are on the way.. more lines are expected to go down tonight and tomorrow (more freezing rain)

We just sent all of our contract crews up there. Hope you are not out of power too long. Meanwhile Don, Tim and I will keep the roads around Blood Mtn. warm for you cold weather peeps.:poke:

We just sent all of our contract crews up there. Hope you are not out of power too long. Meanwhile Don, Tim and I will keep the roads around Blood Mtn. warm for you cold weather peeps.:poke:
I am part of the lucky ones.. most of our utilities are underground and we are on a fairly large grid. (I guess the larger the grid you are on, the higher you are on the priority list?)

We lost power for 3 hours on Friday and 3 hours today.. about half the city has been dark since Friday..

What a mess! Never remember anything that bad except the blizzard that shut the town down for a few weeks.

r8

The new Yosh sounds great Kevin. remember what we were talking about right before you left my office today?, cold tires. I bet ya had to go home and change shorts after the red head broke loose going out the drive, I know my heart dropped to my stomach when I seen the rear break loose. Glad ya controlled it. I will talk to ya Thursday night, Have a great Christmas. :)

like you needed more.:whistle:

that's just great, now I will never see you or catch up. :martin:

The new Yosh sounds great Kevin. remember what we were talking about right before you left my office today?, cold tires. I bet ya had to go home and change shorts after the red head broke loose going out the drive, I know my heart dropped to my stomach when I seen the rear break loose. Glad ya controlled it. I will talk to ya Thursday night, Have a great Christmas. :)

Was hoping you didn't see that!:whistle: It was a little hard on the shorts!:rofl:

Work in process...

red head mod.jpg

Back