mps fast fi box and after market fuel system

Mr.rottentreats

Registered
I was wondering since I have a bigger motor now,I upgraded to a After market pump and regulator,My question is I hear on a 02-07 busa the injectors can shut down using the mps fast fi box if the duty cycle is over its limit,but that is on a stock fuel system,so if I have a stand alone will I still have that problem or aftermarket or not it will shut the fuel down.

What motor work did u have dne? I am in the process of getting a 1441 kit dne to my bike. Why did u go with aftermarket pump and regulator? What year bike do you have
Posted via Mobile Device

It is a 02, I have a Built 1397 with all the works,I did the aftermarket fuel system because I wanted to go with a small dry shot,and the stock fuel system can not handle the motor's fuel needs and Nitrous needs.The only way was to crush the stock reg to get a bit more fuel pressure,but I just went ahead and got a wallbro 255 pump and a Areomotive reg,the reg can ajust from 20psi to 65 psi.

It is a 02, I have a Built 1397 with all the works,I did the aftermarket fuel system because I wanted to go with a small dry shot,and the stock fuel system can not handle the motor's fuel needs and Nitrous needs.The only way was to crush the stock reg to get a bit more fuel pressure,but I just went ahead and got a wallbro 255 pump and a Areomotive reg,the reg can ajust from 20psi to 65 psi.

Ah gotcha now, thanks. What kinda increase did you get with the 1397 over stock? Where ya from/at in the Tucky, I am assuming Ken Tucky?

I have an 08 and am doing 1441 as I already said, If I do a dry shot, I will have to get either the 2nd PCIII for the other set of injectors or dump the one I have and get a bazzaaz. The fuel curve will need to be adjusted to high for the single PCIII if n2o is used. Through my research the stock injectors and pump will be able to handle the fueling issue of a 50 or below
n2o shot, as long as I can get it dialed in on the PCIII/'s.

Back