Moved on up

Bearusa

Registered
Well, after learning to ride on an '87 Intruder 1400, and having some fun years on a Vmax, I moved up to a bike I've marveled at forever. I couldn't afford a new Busa, but I found a beautiful 2002 blue and black wonderbike. Wow what a culture shock! I've been sitting up straight on my Max and holding on for dear life when I ring it out. Now it seems I become part of the bike. I've always heard stories about how the rider of a Hayabusa fills in the curved space between the windscreen and the tail. I'm not sure that's true, but I would say that this ride "completes" me. Tons of power in any gear delivered so smoothly. I just got it Friday evening and haven't had a really good chance to get acquainted, but tomorrow should be a good weather day. Any insight from those who know would be much appreciated.
Bearusa

Welcome to the oRg, the relationship with your busa will be a love affair like no other you have ever encountered. Treat her with respect and dignity, and she will take care of you. :welcome:

Welcome ,yes its everything you heard and more .I recently traded my screaming eagle fatboy for a 1000rr bmw,never looked back,the rr really is topps but i love my busas,especially when i plan on traveling over 100 miles, its so comfortable.:welcome:

:50 to the .org

Start saving money cause the morw time u spend on here the more you wanna do to the bike :whistle:

:welcome: Congratulations. I had an Intruder 1400 before the Busa too. I don't know about the others, but I definately fill up the space between the windshield and the tail :laugh:

You are not the only one. I could not feel any better when riding my KaBusa. I have owned many bikes, and tested many others. The Busa was like love at first twist.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Yes, I fill up the void in the seat and more. Been out for a few miles already this morning and what a blast! I'll do a few more if the weather holds out.
Be safe,
Bearusa

Welcome:welcome:

The 02 blue/black is a sweet color combo, don't we get to see a pic?

Now you can expect to forget all about the Max.

:beerchug: & :welcome:

Take your time getting to know her and alway ride as though all cagers are blind and out to get you.

BTW, picts are a must...its the :rulez: :poke:

Back