My friends think I've lost my freakin' mind

welcome.gif
to the madness!

Ninja Killer, I've never worried much about what others think, so no problem there  
laugh.gif

Mr Bogus, thanks for the heads up.  I'll be in Russellville, Arkansas, Thursday and have known the good folks at Russellville Suzuki for 20+ years.  I'll stop by and ask for their expert advice.  Also, I know the owner of the 2006 that I'm looking at and feel comfortable with it.

BigBSBusa, I'll try the site.  Thx.
My Pop was born just outside of Russellville in 1908! I visited there in the late 50s and BTW, I didn't buy my 06 Busa until I was 56. 20,000+ miles later, I'm a happy guy!
laugh.gif
Welcome!

laugh.gif

Is the '06 you're looking at the white 'limited edition'?

That's one special bike. I'd nab that one if so.

Welcome to the site. Lots of great folkz here... It's kind of an 'ask and you shall receive' mentality.

Busa_in_LA_2e.jpg

Mr Ed, my Dad is 65 and loves to ride my busa.. He had it for two months last summer while I was on crutches. He ended up buying a SV1000 for this past bash at the gap and had a blast on it. Actually his harley does alot more sitting than the suzuki does. My bike is lowered and works out good for him.. So go for it and get a busa...
thumb_up.gif

Hey Mr. Ed. State Farm should have insurance for $300-$400 per year. Thats pretty reasonable for the theft, fire, collision, etc. that you get from them. Just some FYI.

Good luck!

I pay $435.00 a year for full coverage from state farm. My company wouldn't even give me a quote.
thumb_up.gif

Welcome !
While I'm  only 45,
I've converted some of my older cruiser guys to the ways of the Busa.
In fact one of them just bought an '08 coming off of a Vulcan.

He says he'll never go back, to those uncomfortable "low Riders".
You may be one of the smartest men I know, (sort of).  
beerchug.gif

Buy it Buy it.  I am just glad we are getting another Arkansas rider.

Don
Hey, Don.  We're in Eureka Springs every spring and autumn on the ZRXs.  I need to post here when we've set a date, and you can come visit.  I *may* even have a 'busa by then. I'm anticipating the 'busa outhandling the ZRX on those roads -- roughly the same weight and better suspension.

Thanks for the heads up on State Farm. I'll give them a call as well.

Funny you mention how uncomfortable those cruisers are, Bob. I've never owned one, but I rode a few miles on a friend's Shadow, and it kills my back. And how the hell do they get the weight off ther butts when they hit a hole? My back hurts thinking about it.

My wife owns a small business, and taxes are always a big question mark for us. We could owe a few hundred or a few thousand. I need to get that out of the way, but right now, I'm on go.

Buy it Buy it.  I am just glad we are getting another Arkansas rider.

Don
Hey, Don.  We're in Eureka Springs every spring and autumn on the ZRXs.  I need to post here when we've set a date, and you can come visit.  I *may* even have a 'busa by then.  I'm anticipating the 'busa outhandling the ZRX on those roads -- roughly the same weight and better suspension.

Thanks for the heads up on State Farm.  I'll give them a call as well.

Funny you mention how uncomfortable those cruisers are, Bob.  I've never owned one, but I rode a few miles on a friend's Shadow, and it kills my back.  And how the hell do they get the weight off ther butts when they hit a hole?  My back hurts thinking about it.

My wife owns a small business, and taxes are always a big question mark for us.  We could owe a few hundred or a few thousand.  I need to get that out of the way, but right now, I'm on go.
We just had a small meet and greet in Eureka Springs last fall, there was a group of ZRX's at a hotel we stopped at. Again, welcome to the board!

the gen 1 99-07 are close enough to each other that your choice should be made on condition and/or price.. pick a clean,well cared for example and delight in knowing all years are awesome!
beerchug.gif

welcome aboard !!!!!we liked the 06 so much we bought 2 of them....
shop around ...insurance full cov thru gieco 1200 each....some pay cheaper, I think it depends on where you live......Enjoy !!

DHonneymoon_Best_Bikes.jpg

Back