Just Picked Up A 2014 Hayabusa

Super Phil

Registered
In the past I've had a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1998 Honda CBR1100XX. Both great bikes, but always wanted a Hayabusa... and finally got one. Picked up a 2014 Hayabusa and proceeded to put about 1500 miles on it in 3 days, lol.
I live about 120 miles from the Bonneville Salt Flats, so I'm hoping to be able to take it out there this August and really see what it can do.
Here is a shot from the Million Dollar Highway in Colorado.... it's a great ride!

20170606_180142.jpg

In the past I've had a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1998 Honda CBR1100XX. Both great bikes, but always wanted a Hayabusa... and finally got one. Picked up a 2014 Hayabusa and proceeded to put about 1500 miles on it in 3 days, lol.
I live about 120 miles from the Bonneville Salt Flats, so I'm hoping to be able to take it out there this August and really see what it can do.
Here is a shot from the Million Dollar Highway in Colorado.... it's a great ride!

View attachment 1573388
Nice busa bro,welcome to the tribe nice photo too looks awsome over there

Welcome! Great pic - what exhaust is that? Lots of good people here, so hang out with us and post some more pics!

Welcome! Great pic - what exhaust is that? Lots of good people here, so hang out with us and post some more pics!

Yep, it's the Coffman exhaust tips. It came with those and a Power Commander. Coming from carb'd bikes (and zero mechanical aptitude, lol) I'm not quite sure if I should be changing anything or where to begin with the Power Commander.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the oRg, the Million Dollar Highway is one of my favorite places to ride.

Back