Motovation Frame Sliders

3rdbusa

Registered
Need Frame sliders and considering Motovations product. Anyone know of their quality? Suggestions greatly apprecated.

Had em on my 03 gixxer 1000 and loved em. Great product and no problems with service. Would definitely recommend. They also made some 300 gram bar ends that I had on my 1000. I wonder if they'll fit the busa? They took out a lot of vibration in the bars.

GSXRPictures058b.jpg

GSXRPictures059b.jpg

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117124016 -->

Need Frame sliders and considering Motovations product. Anyone know of their quality? Suggestions greatly apprecated.
Those are nice sliders, if you go with them, just make sure they are for the Busa, they need to be extra long to make it through the fairings.

Vortex Sliders. In my opinion the best for the Busa. They are big as hell and if you go down you can replace the puck, and go on your marry way.

I also had the LP carbon fibers on the 1000. Took them off after a couple of days. They looked good but I didn't feel they would hold up as good in a crash.

just ordered vortexs just went down and its only gonna cost 10 bucks instead of paying 70 bucks for a new set
wink.gif

Back