Check this out! Killer deal on frame sliders

Heck of a deal Ian, wish they had them in the "no cut" for the Gen II. I didnt see any on the site.

Anybody able to mount up these sliders? The ones I got do not fit. I'm pretty sure I understand how to mount them, but they do not seem to fit properly - the holes don't line up. The kit number is FS-050. I'd be upset, but I got a couple other things cheap, so it's a wash if I have to throw these in the trash.

I was able to install mine however fitment was a little tricky. What part are you having trouble with?

I was able to install mine however fitment was a little tricky. What part are you having trouble with?
Think I figured out how to mount them, but the left side bracket won't go on straight. This is the one where you add the aluminum tube spacer. The metal "V" that fits around the frame isn't wide enough to go around the frame, so the bolt hole isn't lined up right. I can get the bolt in, but then the bracket is crooked and I don't want to torque down on it, both so not to damage my frame or the bolt into the engine.

Ended up grinding a little metal away and getting the bracket to fit. Overall, these no-cuts are pretty solid pieces.

I ordered two sets, received one...hopefully the other set is on the way. Those folks are extremely hard to get ahold of via phone, their contact email or anything. Took me a couple of days trying before they responded.

They only had the carbon look when I ordered them, I plan on throwing them in the lathe and polishing them up then clear-coating them. My body is real carbon fiber, can't have a fake piece on there.

I ordered two sets, received one...hopefully the other set is on the way. Those folks are extremely hard to get ahold of via phone, their contact email or anything. Took me a couple of days trying before they responded.

They only had the carbon look when I ordered them, I plan on throwing them in the lathe and polishing them up then clear-coating them. My body is real carbon fiber, can't have a fake piece on there.
Yeah, I got the ugly fake carbon fiber, but they called me the same day before shipping to check that it was ok. They were actually very nice to deal with. They are a wholesaler, and generally don't sell to the public. They were surprised by all the orders that came in.

Will be curious to see how yours polish up. I am planning to sand off the paint on the delrin parst and spray paint the aluminum tubes.

Back