Biker Boyz
Torque
Faster movie
High Speed ??

some older stuff:
Easy Rider 1969
Beyond the Law ?? 1992
Taxi ?? 1998 maybe no cycles

What else features a plot about cycles? Don't list stuff that HAS cycles in them like MI2 and Matrix 2

Crusty Demons of Dirt. The first one was the best.

No plot tho.

Does that count?
rock.gif

jesus h. how 'bout ....The Wild One . You know, Marlon Brando . The movie that led the way for all biker movies.

hav a bigscreen..... RSD.

how about "forrest rump"....ooops! You meant "MOTORCYCLE" movies....my bad!
laugh.gif

ok i just remembered the COOLEST motorcyle movie ever

COOL AS ICE !!!!

ok ok sorry for the spelling i ment well

still hard to top bikerboyz but ice tops up there

<!--EDIT|Jace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079962552 -->

cool.jpg

Pathetic story here: I just remembered that Vanilla Ice movie MIGHT have been the catalyst that launched me into cycling. OH MY GOD HOW SAD IS THAT!!! Ok, ok, so this maintence guy at my apartment complex asks me if I have a LASER DISK player [that's the big kind about 14 inch sized CD looking things] and I did so he asked me to copy this disk he bought at a garage sale onto VHS for him: Vanilla ice movie. What the hey, I was bored, so I watched it while I copied it. I think the cycle was his primary transportation, and maybe there was a chase scene or something, but I remember watching and thinking, "ya know... riding a cycle looks pretty complicated with all those switches and levers... but it sounds like a fun challenge. I think I'll take that MSF class just for fun some day....". The rest is my history. Hey, at least I'm honest and can laff at myself about it now! hahahahhahha!

Thanks for the great list! I got some collectin' to do

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080365746 -->

I can't believe no one mentioned MAD MAX!!!  KZ1000s way ahead of its time with the race replica farings on some... oh I guess they were not replicas back then...

mad kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

Back