Another motorcycle movie

cheesy, you kidding? That looks better than the recent USA offerings for cycle movies... at least they show a lot of cycles in motion

some like, some not:

Last edited by a moderator:
The teaser has a busa jumping over a train car..cool.
cool.gif

I doubt it has much plot, but if it shows a ton of bikes WHO CARES!!!
biggrin.gif
Wonder where we can find the video? ?

Ok , I take it back...this movie is cheese city to the tenth power, though I will see it anyways! (on video!)
biggrin.gif

Don't know what to say about that one! It just looks silly!

eh... the trailer is not as "Revenge of the Nerds" as the above pic implies... I'll find a better pic. Thanks for finding this movie! I been looking for it since last year but forgot the name.

in unrelated search: the DOOM [game] movie is due in October!!!

Hmmm....it appears to me it's about 2 1/2 stars above Biker Boyz or Torque and my 3 daughters are gonna get a kick out of seeing the same bike daddy rides on the big screen...the one in my living room....thank god for blockbusters monthly rental program.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I've seen that movie. It's pretty wicked...if you cancel out all the dancing and ####.. but then again..there is ALOT of gratoitous display of flesh in the movie
biggrin.gif
. A first for hindi movies...

And that isn't a Busa jumping the train. The jump was done for real, but not on a busa...

And, yes, the plot is 10 times better than Biker Boyz or Torque. Frankly, I would think the acting is better as well...hehe..it haas a few sucky bits, but overall a really good movie...

The first trailer I was thinking cool....after that it was...
Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
I met a boy, cute as can be

Summer days driftin' away,
To uh-oh those summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more,
Did you get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more,
Like, does he have a car?

Grease?

I'm definately gonna have to try that helmet trick on my next tailgater

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122580616 -->

Cheesy to the max. I love the part where the helmet flips the truck. WOW, talk about snell standards what model of helmet was that!
rock.gif

For all the gear in the photo they don't seem to be wearing much in the film. The part were he turns with his arms and back flaming to shoot is the worst i have seen. The part where he is wheelieing on a mechanically proped up bike is also obviously staged. Maybe worth watching just for the laugh. After all Biker Boys had a Busa racing on a dirt road.
laugh.gif

.... but..... THERE'S BIKES IN IT!!!! And that's ALLLLLLLL that matters
smile.gif

Back