Motorcycle Head on Crash - Lowside into another bike

:omg: The cat in the yellow jacket missed that tragedy by a split second. It would've been a whole lot worse to have two...three bikes wrecked. At speed and in a lean like that, there was no time to react. Hope dude made out ok.

I hate seeing things like this as they are reminders of how freakin dangerous this obsession really is. Come on people, control your bikes!

The other rider kicked off right before the hit and was not part of the impact. I'd wonder how the rider on this bike ended up....it probably hurt him pretty bad.

Looks like he was trying to keep up with the other rider. Allways ride within your limits. Hope they are ok

That rider had about one second to evade that crash. Wrong place at the wrong time. I hope there were no injuries.

Just saw that posted up on Facebook.

Crazy. 1st guy was very lucky. 2nd guy not so lucky.

That rider had about one second to evade that crash. Wrong place at the wrong time. I hope there were no injuries.

Less than that probably. We were looking for an oncoming bike to crash into him. He was probably watching for his marks(and the bike ahead of him).

Very sad day for second rider. At apex for both incoming n outgoing riders...looked to me that the guy who low sided took his eye off of his turn when the first bike appeared and kinda of target fixated...lost the front end and off she goes into the second bike...Don't think they were really riding out of control...but more like a rider losing temporary focus when bikes appeared in his corner and he lost focus..IMO

super bummer.... yeah looks like he had a bad line or something happened to his focus and he kinda paniced for a split second.

Back