Motorcycle Cops

MOCKIN U

Registered
I witnessed some kind of tussle at my work in the parking lot between some good ol po po and a guy who evidently got their attention in the wrong way cause they were chasing him down pretty good. Watching one of the motorcycle cops whip that big ol girl around like it was a tiny tricycle got me looking at videos and found a few.

They have some skills!

YouTube - ‪2011 SW Motorcycle Police Competition‬‏

- ‪Harris County Precinct 6 Motorcycle Training Class March 2011‬‏[/url]

P.S. Major imbed fail on my part

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for imbed. gonna google how to do that. Been on forums for years...never stopped to look :rofl:

thanks for imbed. gonna google how to do that. Been on forums for years...never stopped to look :rofl:

1. type: youtube inside [ ]
2. insert URL of video.
3. delete/remove all characters BEFORE the 1st EQUAL sign
4. type /youtube inside [ ] AFTER last charcter of #3 above

Hope above makes sense. Probably give it a try using another video :)

its amazing stuff. I know that here in dayton the motor unit has a 2 week qual. course to be in the unit and its pretty intense from what ive seen. I put in for the unit and should get an interview soon. Sure would be nice to get picked but who knows. One of our motor officers teaches the course and they have harleys. They looked at some others for consideration but decided to stay with harley. I got mixed feeling about it but hey ill ride a harley if they let me. i just wont tell my busa about it:laugh:

- ‪Japanese motorcycle cop‬‏[/url]

- ‪Japanese motorcycle cop‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
If this turns into another cop bashing thread its gone. Just sayin.........again.

:confused: heck, i see nothing negative about cops from anyone. it seems to be 100% percent positive. I guess I must have missed something.... I'm not that bright... :)

It wasnt started as such and shouldnt turn into it if does I understand needs to be gone.

We will clean it up as need be, but if we have to continually remove posts we remove the thread. I understand the nature in which the thread was started, its all good bro. :beerchug:

We will clean it up as need be, but if we have to continually remove posts we remove the thread. I understand the nature in which the thread was started, its all good bro. :beerchug:

Hey, I'm not scared of you! Stinking cops...oh wait. I just saw that your a super moderator!:bowdown: Like I said, You the man!!:thumbsup: Don't let me catch anyone dissing you on this thread. Your my good buddy........:please:

:laugh:

yeah, they definitely have some skills. Im not sure how well I would do on my busa, which is WAY nimbler than those big ol' bagger they're riding... They oughta give em more capable bikes and really see what they can do lol.

*p.s.
saw some guys from down here in ABQ in that first vid. :thumbsup:

Those guys have mad skills. My buddy Tom is a bike cop here in town and yesterday (forth of July) he was on the dunk tank so I bough mad tickets and had all the kids (and me too) dunking him over and over and over. He wanted to be switched out but his Lue wouldn't let him until we ran out of tickets. :thumbsup: Thats the only cop bashing I've ever done. He said he was going to give my baby a parking ticket next time he sees me. :cheerleader:

Very impressive videos. There are all kinds though, just like the rest of us riders. I've seen some impressive police bike riders and I've seen some that shouldn't be allowed on motorcycles, even after a 2 week course... Oh well, their lives at risk, not mine.

Thanks for sharing the vids.

Back