MotoGP newsflash!!

What  
wow.gif
, did he get FIRED again
laugh.gif

I hate to tell him, but "Old Dads" team ain't doing so hot
wink.gif
. But then again, his No Sponsor team isn't either so he should feel right at home  
biggrin.gif

I know I am being cruel  
mad.gif
  so ::::

I'AM SORRY, I'AM SORRY, I'AM SORRY  
sad.gif

Darn. i guess i can stopwaitin' for the phone to ring now.

btw, did the article say they cant use the traction they have? seems to me most of the gp bikes have trouble gettin traction. is he trying to say they arent making any power? without using those exact words

(saygbye @ May 22 2007,13:39) Darn. i guess i can stopwaitin' for the phone to ring now.

btw, did the article say they cant use the traction they have? seems to me most of the gp bikes have trouble gettin traction. is he trying to say they arent making any power? without using those exact words
They were talking about the chassis being overwhelmed by the available traction. From What I read KRJR asked his old man to get a second body on the bike to try and figure out where to start fixing the thing. They have been completely caught out since last year, and have seemingly made not much headway in righting the ship. Junior was contending for podiums last year and now he is last everywhere. I don't think it's the rider.

(BlueHaya @ May 22 2007,13:23) Guess that will be my replacement rider for next session??
I'll have to review the rules to be 100% sure, but if Junior is replaced by Kurtis then Kurtis is the rider on your team.

If Team Roberts runs 2 riders, then Junior is still on your team.

Again, I'll have to reread the rules to be sure, but that's the way I remember it.

Not a big deal anyway, its not like Junior was scoring any points
tounge.gif

(Charlesbusa @ May 22 2007,16:47)
(BlueHaya @ May 22 2007,13:23) Guess that will be my replacement rider for next session??
I'll have to review the rules to be 100% sure, but if Junior is replaced by Kurtis then Kurtis is the rider on your team.

If Team Roberts runs 2 riders, then Junior is still on your team.

Again, I'll have to reread the rules to be sure, but that's the way I remember it.

Not a big deal anyway, its not like Junior was scoring any points  
tounge.gif
For fantasy motogp the rule states,

If the team replaces your rider with another rider, you get the replacement rider.[/Quote]

definetly not the rider he's a motogp champion on the 500's isnt he? thanks for the explination on the traction situation.

Well Roberts is one of my picks, and so far, Kurtis couldn't possibly do WORST  
all_coholic.gif

Back