Motogp News

(black954 @ Jan. 29 2007,19:45)
(bigoltool @ Jan. 29 2007,19:07)
(black954 @ Jan. 29 2007,17:26)
(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,23:23) Go Hayden!!!
super.gif

2.jpg
I believe most everyone has allready forgotten about him.
poke.gif
Nope
I said most everyone, not everyone. There are some lost souls who just can't shake him. Here's something to help you forget the 2006 Moto GP season...
What race was that paint scheme from?

Valencia 2003 when he won the championship. Still my favorite paint scheme to this day. The late 90's AMA Erion racing is my next favorite. The Austin Powers theme was because Valentino just liked the movie and he pretty much gets whatever he wants! (yeah I know, except for the 2006 championship!)

(DaCol. @ Jan. 29 2007,17:08)
(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,23:23) Go Hayden!!!    
super.gif

2.jpg
That exhaust has got to give you a REAL  
firedevil.gif
HOT seat. How you can concentrate while your Buttkis is on Fire is beyond me  
laugh.gif
The exhaust is at the bottom of the fairing...behind the red HONDA decal
wink.gif

Only one pipe or is it on both sides. And what is all that alum I see under the seat
rock.gif
? It is a beautiful bike  
beerchug.gif

I'd love to have that full Brembo setup with CARBON Brakes. Those things look insane!! Did you guys also notice that they're not drilled? I take it that carbon cools down, and stays cooler, for that matter.

(gtrpimp76 @ Jan. 30 2007,22:24) I'd love to have that full Brembo setup with CARBON Brakes. Those things look insane!! Did you guys also notice that they're not drilled? I take it that carbon cools down, and stays cooler, for that matter.
I don't think it's that it cools down, it just starts to work better once it gets Hot! Carbon thrives in that environemt. Same reason Supercars are using Ceramic brake rotors now too. Back in the 80's when Carbon/Carbon Brakes came into being (in GP's anyway) they used to run heat shilelds on them to keep em hot!

Check it out on ScHwantz' old GP bike

BIKE1993.jpg

That front end and body work looks  
SHOCKED.gif
alot like last years KR Honda. I like the yellow rims and blue chain. New face now, so I hope it can win some races . Come on Suzuki  
beerchug.gif

Back