Motogp News

hionbusa

Registered
According to the latest test at sepang.
johnny hopkins was clocking some good times on his
suzuki gsv .

Could 800cc be what suzuki needed to dominate gp ?.

Honda and ducati reported a struggle with horsepower..

I can't wait til season starts.
beerchug.gif

www.motogp.com

Preseason
wink.gif
, I wouldn't get all excited  
SHOCKED.gif
just yet with the Suzukis times. Yea, I hope they do extremely well, but the Honda, Yamaha and the Ducs will have their power at the opener. I just hope each brand can have a win this year  
beerchug.gif

Rossi DID finish with the lowest lap time though. At that level it comes down to the rider...

It is pretty cool to see Suzuki kicking butt- maybe their wrenches got a head start on the 800's, but John & Chris definitely have the tools to do well this year! I think all things being equal Rossi will be back on top this year. He is simply amazing on a motorcycle...

Hopkins has been the talk of the Pre-season. Rossi got by him (on the time sheets) finally on the last day of the Sepang test but he put on a qualifier to do it! Hopkins race simulations have been what got everyone scared! That thing is fast all the time! Suzuki seems to be the only team that didn't come out of the Sepang test desperate for more Horsepower! Rossi and all the Honda teams have admitted openly since that they need more power to be competitive! The Suzuki's were fast at the Valencia Test too! Most of the teams are headed to Philip Island for the next test but Yamaha scrapped that plan and are Re-booking Sepang now! Probably not wanting to air any more dirty Laundry than they have to in front of all the other teams.

I am so jazzed for the new season(s) to start I even got up and watched Faster yesterday to get in the mood!

I was readin some where that Hopper makes 10 times more than Chris... I think the pay might start to even out this season! Don't get me wrong... I want to see Hopper on the Podium! But Chris was laying down some rubber last year...

I have to admit though that I am still pulling for Vale....

not this season , but after next season , they will push the top i'm sure ...

(hionbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,23:11)
(bigoltool @ Jan. 28 2007,08:05)
muscle.gif
yo  ,

why dont they keep it black like that instead of
baby diaper  blue .  
crazy.gif
Because their primary Sponsor (Rizla) want's it that god awful color. Some kind of brand identity thing??? Their rolling papers for cryin out loud. Who cares what color the wrapper is.

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,23:23) Go Hayden!!!    
super.gif

2.jpg
That exhaust has got to give you a REAL  
firedevil.gif
HOT seat. How you can concentrate while your Buttkis is on Fire is beyond me  
laugh.gif

(bigoltool @ Jan. 29 2007,19:07)
(black954 @ Jan. 29 2007,17:26)
(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,23:23) Go Hayden!!!
super.gif

2.jpg
I believe most everyone has allready forgotten about him.
poke.gif
Nope
I said most everyone, not everyone. There are some lost souls who just can't shake him. Here's something to help you forget the 2006 Moto GP season...

rossi_burnout.jpg

Back