MotoGP Bike

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
Came across a bike shop out here and was wondering if anybody knew who #35 is with this 999r.
I rode with a guy who has a kawi 600 and really knows a bunch of folks out here. He said he would take me to check out Rossi's house so you know pics will follow....
went to another bike shop and the guy was saying Rossi has a contract making 35,000,000.00 euro a year, is that true.
Anyway I thought I would post up this guys bike to see if anybody knows him.

moto_gp_1.jpg

i would say with endorsements Rossi prolly pulls down that much $. I heard in excess of $20 million and I was told that he makes more.. whatever he makes, he's worth it!!
biggrin.gif

I think his new contract was 7 mil US per year.... plus endorsements I'd say that isn't far off.

AGV, Michellin, and Dainese I'm sure drop a lot of coin for his name.

No. THIS is Ludacris...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123211312 -->

Ludacris.jpg

sorry the server went south yesterday......
The bike shop guy said Rossi's contract is 35mil plus endorsement.

his number is 35 and I seen a guy but ran 125cc. They have a blown up pic of the guy lined up at the start with some big names though. I guess he doesn't qualify every time but has made it to the big race a few times. Who knows but I still think that bike was pretty cool looking.

Uh... Besides folks, MOTO GP is for Prototypes. No 999, no GSXR1Ks etc... Only pure race machines, non-production based... Dayum. Try to keep up, and don't believe everything you hear.
wink.gif

smile.gif
I thought that was pretty damned funny....

On topic though, It's prolly a BSB "British Super Bike", Or WSB "World Super Bike" machine. WSB runs slicks or Full Rain like this bike is wearing so it's a likely suspect.

Well, maybe not I find no trace in either series...prolly just some local club race bike, or just a marketing tool...

35 mil a year before endorsments? Last I heard Schumacker was making 33 mil a year before endorsments and thats F1! If Yamaha putting out that much coin that is insane.

yah.. i think 35mil is a bit steep.. hehe heck I'd race for Yamaha for half that price.
wink.gif

Back