MOTOGP 3 PC GAME DEMO

Hah look at this, I'm on top
wow.gif
tounge.gif

must be time changy thingy...

Oh great! Now that I'm gonna be busy all week, the game comes out.
laugh.gif

if it's too choppy, goto options and reduce detail and resolution

I can't WAIT to get home tonight!! I HAVE PURPOSE AND A REASON TO LIVE!!!! YAAAAA.

shaddup I'm single
smile.gif
why don't you go ride a real bike
rock.gif
yeah we get like 90 degrees and 3000% humidity here in Iowa - it's like walking into hell "...but it's a wet heat..." so Ice cold A&W root beer, pizza and MOTOGP 3 is a decent live style choice

if it's too choppy, goto options and reduce detail and resolution

I can't WAIT to get home tonight!! I HAVE PURPOSE AND A REASON TO LIVE!!!! YAAAAA.

shaddup I'm single
smile.gif

I can't wait! I'll be staying up late on many nights when that comes out.

Was this the game those 2 hot chicks where asking for emails for at Laguna? I didn't even look at the game!

I've played the demo for this on XBox a little bit ago (hey, I work on these things... it's called "research".... a least that's how I justify writing it off at tax time
biggrin.gif
), and it's a really fun game.

Just be warned, it is VERY sim, meaning that it's not an arcadey racer, but it will punish you for trying to brute force your way around the track at full tilt.

erm.... anyone figure out how to play this thing online? gamespy busted or what?

I've installed it and it's lots of fun. The GP bike is a real handful. You get to be Rossi but I'm making him look real bad because I keep going into corners too hot and dropping it. The action replays are hilarious as a result.
smile.gif

The 600 class is much more manageable.

Back