moto x outlet slams me again

(SLA1500 @ Apr. 06 2007,18:17) I received an Avon Storm ST tire within 4 days of my order from Dennis Kirk. Just my dumb "luck" to see this thread after I had paid $191.99 for the tire. The MotoXOutlet price including shipping is $ 149.99.

I'm out the $42 unless Dennis Kirk makes good on their "Best Price Guaranty....." Will update this thread when/if I hear back from them.
WOW, THAT WAS FAST!!!! I emailed Dennis Kirk and inquired about the Best Price Guaranty about 90 minutes ago, and I have already received an email back indicating that they would be crediting back my credit card for the $42 price difference between their price and MotoXOutlets price, plus $1.oo on Monday.

Quick service, and the Best Price Guaranty really works!!
beerchug.gif

I fianlly got a tire, it took a month the third tire fially got to me. Got the tire on the bike yesterday(been home the last two days with the flu)Cant really ride yet anyway there is still snow on the ground. Gotta get the oil change and put some miles on the tire before the bash...
super.gif

(tangledclown @ Apr. 06 2007,17:44) hey busajew,isnt the sv1000 the balls?great website to...lots of friendly dudes
Yeah i really loved the SV. Had great v-twin power and very flickable in the twisties. I just wanted more.. Wifey said i couldnt keep both so she is gone but I love my Busa now...

That website is awesome though, the bike has a good following with lost of knowledgeable people..

Oh by the way just an update on my dealings with motoXoutlet. I called them Tuesday and spoke with a travis after my defective part arrived. He told me they were going to ship a replacement and if there were any other issues he would call me. It is now Friday and no replacement has arrived and no phone call. I call today and after being on hold for 20 minutes and calling back i speak to a guy named mike and for the fifth or sixth time i was asked to brief them as to what happened. I tell him that the holes do not line up, i was told to return it, they would send a replacement. This guy then tells me that he compared it to 4 other filters and all of them are the same and that they have not sent another part and that they are going to issue me a credit. Oh really so are they going to tell me that they unwrapped four other filters just to decide that they are all the same? I dont believe that for one minute and at this point i am pissed because if i hadnt called i would still have no filter and no refund and the guy tries to tell me he is not going to speak to me if i continue to give him an attitude!! I ask if he attempted to install the defective filter in a stock airbox for a hayabusa and see that the holes do not line up? Of course not. To hell with them, i will never do business with them again and i dont recommend it to anyone else either. I told him i better see a refund in the next two days or i file a grievance with paypal. Spread the word MotoXoutlet blows!!

Back