Shoei X-eleven

lazy boy

Registered
After tons of research on a new lid which included driving 200 miles to try one on."they didn't have my color". I ordered a X-Eleven. Big Brown dropped of the box today.
cool.gif
That is until I opened the box to find a Shoei Dirt bike helmet
rock.gif
All the right info on packing slip and in a X-Eleven box
wtf.gif
Now vender is making me jump through hoops to fix the problem. Not a happy camper right now.

Who is the vendor?
I would make them send a call tag from UPS to pick up the helmet, and as soon as it was in UPS's hands, call your credit card company and get the charges reversed. Im sure you can find the helmet for the same price elsewhere!

The vendor is motorcycle superstore. The first girl said she would send me a return label by snell mail, takes four days. I would then send them the wrong item another four days. Then they would ship me the correct lid, another four days. I informed her this was not acceptable for their mistake. She told me they would not ship another until they had mistake in hand. When I asked for a manager I was told that none were aval. this was at 3:30 pm their time. She said she would have a mang. call me within 24 hours. I hung up and threw a few things around the room until the better half tazed me. I then called back and got A different lady, asked for a mang. once again none there. Asked for mang supervisor was told she was there but was in meetings on Monday. I then asked to speak to the president of co. I was told that he NEVER talks to a cust for any reason. She then told me to reorder and they would charge me again, ship out new helmet next day air ay no extra cost, then E-mail me a prepaid label and credit my cc when they got their mistake in hand. 18 hours later no E-mail and no call from mang.

Wow, done lots of business with them in the past. Sorry to hear of you problems, never had to deal with customer service before. I will keep this in mind next time I think about using them.

Update correct helmet came today
cool.gif
wrong price
rock.gif
another call to M.S. Still no return label or call from supervisor. clerk to call back in 20 min with everything corrected. yeah my big ole hairy butt.

Update correct helmet came today
cool.gif
wrong price
rock.gif
another call to M.S. Still no return label or call from supervisor. clerk to call back in 20 min with everything corrected. yeah my big ole hairy butt.

Wow. I have used them in the past, but this makes me think there are too many places to choose from to chance this happening. ???

X-11 ROCKS!!!

Good luck...hopefully they can make it happen faster than what you've described.

What a drag.

I just got a scorpion exo-1000 cant imagine a better helmet, sux that super store did that im thinkin one of our sponsors coulda taken care of you.

I've used them in the past as well, was actually just looking on their site at boots. Guess I will be going another route. Too many places sell the same thing to get this kind of run around.

I have had extremely good luck with Motorcycle Closeouts - Gearing up in 2008 but they are sometimes limited on sizes etc. I just ordered a leather jacket from them which did not fit and return was a piece of cake, full credit with no restocking fee.

Back