MOTO GP

busa_boy_69

Registered
Can someone find a way to post a link to download todays Moto GP race? Bullet train did it last week and I actually got to watch it. I never have access to watch those races and I love them. Appreciate the help.

Bueller?
rock.gif
?? ........Bueller?
rock.gif
??.......Anyone?

rock.gif

Me too! I missed it because I was riding down to San Diego. Bullet, will you do the honors and post it? By the way, if you can, will you convert it using a bigger view ( or higher play back rate)? Say above 500K?

I'm going to set my VCR to time record tomorrow's race at 10 am PST.

Riding in San Diego? sorry about huijacking the post, but eynlai next time you come down, contact me brother! I am always looking for a ride. I was at palomar on sat. I saw no other busas. DAMN!

Lamb, I was actually down there to stay at my girlfriend's for a couple of days. I've not ridden the Palomar yet. Definitely hit you up when I do. By the way, did you sign up for that event next weekend in Fontana 4/30 & 5/1? It's free for Gixxer and Hayabusa owners. At the California Speedway, free soft drinks, free tee-shirt, free admission. BusaHaya and I already signed up to go out there together.

Just in case you need the link: www.suzukicycles.com/gsxr20

Sorry I won't be attending that event. I have to go to the bahamas on holiday! I would love to have hooked up with you guys though. Tell busahaya I said HI!

Back