more pics

Me like..
beerchug.gif

I love that color. It was that or the 06 LE for me when it came time. Yeah, I got the LE.

LOVE the red though.

most badass paint scheme i've seen from factory......hmmmm must be why i chose it. :-)

I am sooooooo jealous! You have a vending machine in your garage! (don't ruin it for me and tell me it's where you work)

Oh yeah,
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I hope you're wearing a balaclava under your helmet and glove liners. Keeps the cold at bay.

(PandaNin @ Jan. 04 2007,00:41) I am sooooooo jealous!  You have a vending machine in your garage! (don't ruin it for me and tell me it's where you work)

Oh yeah,  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I hope you're wearing a balaclava under your helmet and glove liners.  Keeps the cold at bay.
Sorry, but that is my work place...

Ditto..looking good, cool colors, great scheme....still a newbie myself, just under 2000mi on my odometer
beerchug.gif

ARMY STRONG!!

I'm in the same boat my mileage is about 300 looks like I have some catching up to do
beerchug.gif
since your right down the road we may have to hook up soon.

For invisible tank protection check out thetankslapper.com

Clear plastic -  goes on with water, no adhesives  Covers belt buckle area, tank top, and knee pockets

Works great

see it in action?

Nice bike, btw, and welcome!

Busa_001_4_2_05.jpg

(pward76 @ Jan. 10 2007,19:54) For invisible tank protection check out thetankslapper.com

Clear plastic - goes on with water, no adhesives Covers belt buckle area, tank top, and knee pockets

Works great

see it in action?

Nice bike, btw, and welcome!
Where is it? I can't see it man.
tounge.gif

Back