More leg room

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Straight bolt on onto the stock rear sets.

TLpeg1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a prob I will get some pics of the left side in the morning. I actually installed a pair of gixxer 750 pegs from the current gen model. The peg itself is shorter in length then the busa peg and the TL peg. I also didnt want the vibration on the pegs so I opted to stick with the TL pegs. Also if you plan on installing a pair of gixxer pegs. It must be sanded down slightly to make it fit.

Definetly a noticeable difference as soon as you put you feet up on the pegs. I am 6'4 and every little bit helps

Ok how much more legroom do you get from this mod in terms of inches?
rock.gif
For me to do the mod i have to do it in chrome, which will cost me a lil more so i want to know there will be a noticable difference before i make the purchase.

dezzy,

I just got the TL footpegs on my bike a couple of days ago. It only saves you an inch, but I think that is a lot when you're talking about riding positions on a sportbike. You also save a couple of pounds as well. I'm going on a trip to Arkansas and Oklahoma on my busa next week, I can definitely tell you afterwards if the extra inch made a difference then.

Busaben where are you leaving from and how long are you gonna be on the road. Are you leaving from Ga? HAd I known in advance I might have road out with you just for the ride. If you wanna do another long trip over the summer let me know and maybe we can roll out together.

Busaben where are you leaving from and how long are you gonna be on the road. Are you leaving from Ga? HAd I known in advance I might have road out with you just for the ride. If you wanna do another long trip over the summer let me know and maybe we can roll out together.

And yeah an inch is a lot of gain on a sportsbike. Thanks!

dezzy7 Posted on April 11 2003,12:18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Busaben where are you leaving from and how long are you gonna be on the road. Are you leaving from Ga? HAd I known in advance I might have road out with you just for the ride. If you wanna  do another long trip over the summer let me know and maybe we can roll out together.
[/QUOTE]

I've leaving from metro Atlanta area, and my destination is Rich Mountain, Arkansas.  It's a few miles from Mena, Arkansas, and it's an HSTA rally.  It's right about 700 miles from my doorstep to the campground there.  I'm leaving on Thursday morning, going about 600 miles to Hot Springs Arkansas that night, and riding the rest of the way in on Friday.  I'll do the whole distance coming home on Sunday.  I usually try to do at least one long trip a year, I love being out on the road on a good motorcycle, nothing beats seeing new places from the saddle of a motorcycle.  

I'll try to let you know the next time I get ready for a long trip.  I've gone to Colorado and back on a Concours, and to Big Bend State Park in Texas, as well as Texas Hill Country about a 100 miles west of San Antonio on my VFR.  The longer the trip, the better.

Big E,
Where did you order them, and what's the part no? I know 200hp mentioned ronayers, but I'm not sure exactly what parts to order.
Thanks, Juggler

Back