More Candy please !

c10

Registered
If a white van came down my street saying free Titanium I would be SOL!
There is even more on the way ;)
DSC_5303.JPG

DSC_5304.JPG

DSC_5305.JPG

DSC_5306.JPG

Those are really nice! How much weight have you shaved just with the fasteners and hardware upgrades?

Titanium is 40% lighter than steel on average ( grade dependent ) I do not have a exact figure , but my bike is about 65 to 70 lb lighter than stock . She has not been back on the scale in awhile . My guess from titanium would only be 3 to 4 pounds in bolts , and 6 pounds for the titanium exhaust . It weighs 9 ln complete while most full stainless systems weight 15 lb complete for average . I have a dozen big bolts left , then its Ti axles lol

Not yet just all rotating brake bolts , calipers , sub frame , controls , exhaust bolts , side stand bolt , front axle bolt ,
Damn well you have covered a lot of ground lol. Titanium has always facinated me so I went to order the Ti fairing kit....saw the price and my facination vanished....any pics of your bike on here ?

I'm too old for more power. It's already faster than I need. In fact I'm beginning to think in need less;). But I see heli bars a comfy seat braided brake lines and lightweight wheels in my future. I promised the lovely bride stock for two years except bars and brake lines. For safety reasons ;). I just love this bike

I'm too old for more power. It's already faster than I need. In fact I'm beginning to think in need less;). But I see heli bars a comfy seat braided brake lines and lightweight wheels in my future. I promised the lovely bride stock for two years except bars and brake lines. For safety reasons ;). I just love this bike
Nice one Johnnie!:super:
Great pic used for your avatar too :thumbsup:

Can buy wheels at that price that save pounds not ounces ;)
I think the point is with those Ti rods is . . . the less reciprocating mass in the crankshaft/rods=quicker power response and smoother engine power :thumbsup:
You need the light weight wheels to go with it though lol

Back