Bagster vs. 06LE's

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I emailed rideaddict look'n for a 06LE bagster. I guess us 06's are SOL when it comes to bagster

here's Fero reply. I do appreciate the email back though :thumbsup:

Hello Tommie,

thank you for your e-mail.
Unfortunately, the white tank protector for the Special Edition Hayabusa is no longer available.
Bagster will not make for us any more. Bagster ownership changed hands and now we can only sell what is in the Bagster catalog. The 2006 White Hayabusa SE is USA model only. It is not in Baster (French company) catalog.
Most people with this bike will go with the Black Tank Protector, since this bike has a black frame color.
Sorry, there is no other fix to this problem.
If I can be of more help, please let me know.
with regards
Fero Sutka

that sucks ???

oh well.. guess that would be a good reason to buy the 09 :)

might find someone private with one if you get lucky...

Last edited:
oh well.. guess that would be a good reason to buy the 09 :)

might find someone private with one if you get lucky...

I didn't like it that much anyway :laugh:

1379white.jpg

Not too sure about that one Rock...

Maybe on the 09?

one step ahead of ya

Hello Tommie,

the 2008 tank shape is different than the 2006 model. The Tank Protector will not fit.

with regards
Fero Sutka
:whistle:

How long ago did you talk with rideraddict? I ordered one a year ago and was told they would make it. They even sent a silver material to the States to make sure it was the correct color to use with the white material to make a two tone cover like the rest of the color protectors. And after a year of waiting they say they wont do it now. Hopefully we can get some 06 LE riders together and order a batch.

I believe that rider addict just took it off of thier online catalog last month when they finally told me they wouldn't make it now. But come on its been a year...

when I talked to them they said bagster took it off there catalog because the white LE wasn't offered oversea's

Well hopefully we can get the word out to other 06LE riders and get some made. I might call today and see how many, or even how much it would cost for a small run of them. I don't mind paying more for the cover, especially because of the rareity of it.

Well hopefully we can get the word out to other 06LE riders and get some made. I might call today and see how many, or even how much it would cost for a small run of them. I don't mind paying more for the cover, especially because of the rareity of it.

I'm with ya:thumbsup:

Fero is good guy, that's who I got mine from. Very helpful.

Product through the years has a tendency to come and go. Was just talking today about Epic Powersports stator covers trying to order one, and was told that Epic has discontinued their entire stator cover line. :banghead: Of two I needed, I got the very last one of color I need. Other guy is SOL. Was even thinking of putting the silver one on my bike, very cool looking.

Img_0240-450.jpg

Img_3206-bag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Not gonna happen,I been talking with Bagster and they don't want to do it no matter how many we do.Call me and we can get settled up or figure another route for you.

Not gonna happen,I been talking with Bagster and they don't want to do it no matter how many we do.Call me and we can get settled up or figure another route for you.

What is there stand on why they will not make this color? I would think they would entertain the idea if we get enough people and even pay more for these custom covers. I just feel its very poor buisness to tell customers that you are going to give them a product, make them wait a YEAR, then ultimately tell them they are going to get it all the sudden.

Hi I am in the UK and they produced the 06LE for us too, albeit in a limited number of 120.

Not a great number I know. Does anybody know how many were produced for the US?

What is there stand on why they will not make this color? I would think they would entertain the idea if we get enough people and even pay more for these custom covers. I just feel its very poor buisness to tell customers that you are going to give them a product, make them wait a YEAR, then ultimately tell them they are going to get it all the sudden.

They said not a european color so they not gonna do it.I asked the import to talk to them while I was on the phone,and they said no even if I had 10-100 presold and paid a bit more per cover....Believe me if it was my shop we would be making the white before any other color...when you have demand,you take all measures to supply the part

Back